ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What to look for this Sunday vs. Browns

Tornado700

I need more time to think about this.

I see a low scoring game...a slobber knocker...

I think the Ravens D only gives up 6 points....they might shut them out.

Here's proof that life is not fair.

That should be me sitting in that parcel of women.

photos-of-the-baltimore-ravens-winning-t

I m with Rasta et al on a close, low scoring, "grinder" game. As with most games, the outcome could easily hinge on 1 or 2 critical 4th Q plays.

The Browns and Hoyer needed a 4th down conversion in their territory to sustain a drive and kick a winning FG to beat Saints.

They were on the losing side of that scenario in week 1 against the Steelers at the Burgh.

The Browns are beginning to play with a certain swagger and substance we haven't seen in a while. Their 12th man will be pumped.

I see a very close, competitive game on Sunday. Defense will be stiff on both sides and points at a premium.

Barring a rash of turnovers, I see a 3-5 point game w/a score 16-13 or 20-16.

I'm beginning to believe that Cleveland might be unprepared for this new Ravens team. I think our D comes prepared and ready, while Flacco and company play the same offnsive game vs. Pittsburgh. Therefore, I am now prepared to change my aforementioned prognostication to-

Ravens 23

Browns- 13

Here's a sobering stat from the Ravens' website:

"In three career games against Pettine (two with the Jets and one with the Bills), Flacco completed 46.2 percent of his throws for two touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 47.8 passer rating. "

Here's a sobering stat from the Ravens' website:

"In three career games against Pettine (two with the Jets and one with the Bills), Flacco completed 46.2 percent of his throws for two touchdowns, seven interceptions and a 47.8 passer rating. "

That will change Sunday with this new Kubiak system. Look for the same game plan. Short to intermediate passes, dump offs, and screens. And a heavy dose of Pierce and Forsett. Finally, look for Torrey to get involved in this game plan.

That will change Sunday with this new Kubiak system. Look for the same game plan. Short to intermediate passes, dump offs, and screens. And a heavy dose of Pierce and Forsett. Finally, look for Torrey to get involved in this game plan.

If they can do this successfully then the season outlook would be excellent.

After this outside the lines report, the Goody presser, I just can't see the Ravens coming out ready to play, I'll take the Browns and hope I am wrong, Browns plus 10 for $100 Marv....

The timming is perfect. Look how it worked out for the Steelers game.

The timming is perfect. Look how it worked out for the Steelers game.

Um, this goes far deeper than what happened before the Steelers game, this is compounded on top of the crap last week and speaks to trust of the organization, now that the truth, the real truth is coming out. They will sign players who fail not one drug test, not even two, but three... Who hasn't done anything for any community he was in, but they cut tail & run from one mistake by a great community guy, a great teammate, a player who did anyting the org asked him.

What does that say to the rest of the team? Lesser things have sunk many a good teams.

Rmaniac52, I think we all felt the same way going into last year's tilt in Cleveland which we lost 24-18. Jason Campbell started that game; Hoyer is starting Sunday and he just knocked off a very stout NO team.

I would give the Browns, not us, the edge in this 1 game.

Joe's 5 picks had a lot to do with the loss, but that was last year no line, no te, Joe will be 12-1 after Sunday vs the clowns