ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

O's Final Stretch

varaven45

No words for that win. Absolutely incredible! The team is truly special. Let's end this on Sunday! That atmosphere at Camden is an enormous advantage. That is probably the best Orioles game I have seen in my life.

I'm old enough to remember the 83 World Series win and I agree with you. This was something special.

KC goes up 2 nil on the Angels, this is setting up to be our year.

I got a guy at work, originally from Baltimore, Dundalk, he's a stealers fan, and he shows up yesterday with a black orioles Jersey on. I want to smack him on Mondays and high 5 him on Tuesday thru Fridays wtf

Edited by cravnravn

lol...when Joba was walking out to take the mound, the O's fans cheered.

Some great moments...the double play...Young's double and Hardy beats the tag...love watching those Birds flying around the bases....Briton was money...the rookie Gausman came through for 3 critical innings...

aptopix-alds-tigers-orioles-baseball.jpe

Great picture there...and the boys on MLB are correct, the Os are winning on fundamentals of baseball, that picture shows the catcher lunging back for a tag, Hardy was a dead duck if the relay from the short stop is any where near the plate. Then they showed Adam Jones play where he hit his relay and the relay was a perfect strike to Joseph who tagged the dinner out ny 8 ft.

I'm old enough to remember the 83 World Series win and I agree with you. This was something special.

Oh man the 79 series was my worst ever going up 3-0 vs the Pirates then being swept. To this day if I hear "we are family" I cuss at the radio...

1969 series is always special to me, caus my dad took me out of school, and we went to the game, Sat 2 rows behind the 3rd base dugout.

Any one else see Cabrera when he hit his homerun rounds 3rd and mocks the O"s dugout? Has he ever met karma? Guess he did yesterday

Josh Charles sat with his dad in the first row right on top of third base yesterday. I wonder if Josh was trash talking Miggy? It has been cool seeing Josh Charles and Mike Rowe at the past two games. I wonder where Ed Norton is?

Any one else see Cabrera when he hit his homerun rounds 3rd and mocks the O"s dugout? Has he ever met karma? Guess he did yesterday

He was engaging the crowd, not the Orioles dugout. Still funny to see how it ended. He didn't look happy in between the 8th and 9th. :)

We have a few generations of fans who have never experienced this and they are soaking it in.

They are catching these great moments and great time like we did years ago and this is so cool to see.

They know now what we are talking about when we say "Orioles Magic".

All 3 of my kids are really into this and on fire....even my daughter. We had a blast watching these games together.

Oh...by chance I had to drive down 33'rd street today and did that bring back memories!

We'd park in Wavery and take the 10 minute walk to the stadium.....as a boy I'd stare up at that huge Memoiral wall...I got goose bumps and chills.

That was my "Field of Dreams".

Baltimore_Memorial_Stadium_1991.jpgmemorial-stadium-front-facade.jpg$(KGrHqJ,!r!FGT-tibZUBRsNPVMKB!~~60_35.J

Oh...by chance I had to drive down 33'rd street today and did that bring back memories!

We'd park in Wavery and take the 10 minute walk to the stadium.....as a boy I'd stare up at that huge Memoiral wall...I got goose bumps and chills.

That was my "Field of Dreams".

Baltimore_Memorial_Stadium_1991.jpgmemorial-stadium-front-facade.jpg$(KGrHqJ,!r!FGT-tibZUBRsNPVMKB!~~60_35.J

My daughter was born in 1979, and us as youngsters didn't understand that she had night and day mixed up, so while the Os clinched in late September in chi c ago we were the first at bwi when they arrived..

Don't be surprised to see me when the Os clinch. Claus they are.

Not worried. Not because I'm sure we'll win today, but pretty sure we can win one in three... And I feel the Rogers are better described as beaten already. Not sure I could muster much life in their position after Friday.

Not worried. Not because I'm sure we'll win today, but pretty sure we can win one in three... And I feel the Rogers are better described as beaten already. Not sure I could muster much life in their position after Friday.

Rogers? Phone typing?

The Tigers looked shell shocked Friday, hard to see them coming back. Don't want to give them any hope though. Hopefully if they win, which I expect kind of, its not in a dramatic fashion.

Yeah - baby life has me posting more from my phone; no chance to use two hands! :)

I think we shellack Price today and go storming forward... would love to play KC instead of LAA - but not the way KC is suddenly playing. We'd have a whole week off almost if we win today.

Yeah - baby life has me posting more from my phone; no chance to use two hands! :)

I think we shellack Price today and go storming forward... would love to play KC instead of LAA - but not the way KC is suddenly playing. We'd have a whole week off almost if we win today.

Yeah, same here. They are fired up and have been very impressive. I'd love the home field advantage though.