ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Massive Jesery Return Turnout

vmax

What Ray did was horribly wrong, but he does not deserve banishment fron the NFL. He is now being made the NFL scapegoat. I am convinced that Goodell lied when he made the statement that Ray's story to him was "inconsistent" with the video. The Ravens have already stated that Ray told them the truth before the video surfaced about how he, did in fact, punch her, renderering her unconscience in that elevator. Why would Ray tell the Ravens one story and Roger Goodell another. The only story that I see as inconstant here is Roger Goodells. He lied.

The litany of mistakes that followed is amazing, but perhaps as incredible as any are the texts Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti sent to Rice moments after he was released (the day the video was made public by TMZ).

“Hey Ray, just want to let you know, we loved you as a player, it was great having you here. Hopefully all these things are going to die down. I wish the best for you and Janay,” the first text read.

“When you’re done with football, I’d like you to know you have a job waiting for you with the Ravens helping young guys getting acclimated to the league,” said the second.

Steve is saying as much in his txt's. Ray is a scapegoat. When do they comeback?

Papa-According to the Ravens, Ray did tell them the truth when he explained what happened on the elevator, even before the second video emerged. Goodell says Ray did not tell him the truth. I find that extremely hard to believe. Goodell is trying to cover his arse and save face, at Ray Rice's expense.

The fans have spoken and this is getting national attention. Maybe the public will think a little kindlier towards us.

Bx5iCCSIMAEHK-a.jpg

Bx5iQulCQAAJS0S.jpg

Fans have spoken? How many of you would return the jersey of a player no longer on the team, and get a free jersey of a current player or a voucher for something else?

Me thinks this has more to do with money than it does with what happened.

How many will return season tickets when they find out what Biscut has done? Would they if they got their money back too?

Fans have spoken? How many of you would return the jersey of a player no longer on the team, and get a free jersey of a current player or a voucher for something else?

Me thinks this has more to do with money than it does with what happened.

How many will return season tickets when they find out what Biscut has done? Would they if they got their money back too?

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!! Winnah!!!

OK I missed that part of it. It is long and extensive.

If you are out to get Harbs, read it. Our coach did everything right, including suggesting back in Feb. that Ray Rice be immediately released. The other brass overruled him because of Ray's extensive contributions to Baltimore society.