ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Easy win or a trap game

cravnravn

I don't think we are dominant enough team to win easy games. Last week's grinder in Cleveland is probably this teams blueprint for winning all season. And with Pitta and Monroe out, Carolina poses a very formidable challenge.

I look for another grind it out 2-3 point margin in the outcome. Your score looks spot on. Toss up on the victor.

On paper, it should be a beat down of the panthers but I'm not feelin it

You're exactly right Crave. Carolina is a pretty good football team. Before the Pittsburgh game, they were rated 4th best overall in NFL power rankings. They got clobbered last week at home. They will be coming to Baltimore for redemption. I look for their coaches to put a good game plan together to beat us, but it is still going to be tough for them. I agree with your score. Ravens win in a tight game. BTW, all 13 ESPN analysists picked the Ravens to win. That always scares me. Ravens are going to have to come out with a chip on their shoulder. Our pass rush must put the heat on Cam. And Smith, Sr. has to keep his head. I just hope that Kubes doesn't feel like Steve has to get all the snaps. Mix it up and run, run, run.

With the D line and O line starting to get thin...and the poor shape of the secondary....

Ravens win a close one.

Not a trap game. The heat is on the team to keep up with nthe Bengals and Steelers. They'll take care of business.

Recap:

The Ravens almost beat a team in Cincy that many have ranked top 5. Then slapped Pissburgh that by the way beat down a Carolina team that wasn't as injury riddled as today. Then traveled to Cleveland and bet a team that the week before beat a Saints team that many think is real good.

Carolina has no wrs rbs and Cam is nursing an injured knee.

I look for a Ravens team to utilize its running game and Torrey Smith makes his debut in 2014.

It's always a ''trap'' game when they play a lessor opponent. They play

down to lousy teams every year. They'll beat Piss and then lose to an

easy team. Same happens to them. Piss beats us and then loses. It's

hard to keep up the emotional level every week.

Good point but I'm smelling a win at M&T. 27-17 our guys.

Not to downplay Carolinas wins but they beat buffalo and Tampa then get trounced in Pitt. I don't recall anyone claiming Carolina would do any thing this season because of the loss of Smith.

Again this is a game, a must win game will you, we should hammer these guys but I'm just feeling late 4th are heroics by Tucker.

How is ole hazard county? My youngest is getting ready to move back there,can't believe he's giving up this warmth.

That's because he longs to see somebody under 70 years of age.

vmax in the twilight of his life...

funny_old_people_16.jpg

Oh I know, like I said I feel a win just not a dominating win over a scrub team

How is ole hazard county? My youngest is getting ready to move back there,can't believe he's giving up this warmth.

I moved from the city to here in '87. I really like it up here. I ain't goin nowhere.