ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pitt and their Mickey Mouse offence

cravnravn

See it how you want to see it but Crave, Old Crow, and me have been talking since around 02 I think that is when I joined ESPN. I know it was before big Ben because I remember being extremely upset with the pick and making a thread of how much of a wasted pick it was because we had Maddox. Yeah got that one wrong I really wanted PAC man

See it how you want to see it but Crave, Old Crow, and me have been talking since around 02 I think that is when I joined ESPN. I know it was before big Ben because I remember being extremely upset with the pick and making a thread of how much of a wasted pick it was because we had Maddox. Yeah got that one wrong I really wanted PAC man

Where is the oldfart? Is she on that other site?

As of right now Brown has the most catches in a single season in team history and is about to surpass his single season yards record as well. Ben has the surpassed his record for most yard and is 3 off of his TD record. Bell has the most catches for a season for RB in team history and yards and is close and should get yards from scrimmage. It would take two big receiving games but he could get to 1000 rushing yards and receiving yards. Yeah I would say the mickey mouse offense is doing pretty well. Brown as a really good chance of getting 130+ grabs and 1700+ yards that puts him in the convo for best season ever.

Also Ward, Stallworth, Swann, and Brown there's your too four in catches in team history. I think if Brown continues at the rate he is going he will find himself in the hall. I think he will looking at his work ethic and his character. He does have a pretty unique record with the only person to have a1000 receiving and return yards in a single season and to be voted to the pro bowl as both in a single season.

You still have to out score us and the chiefs aren't built for that. They are going to have to pay so much attention to Bell that Ben, Brown, and Bryant are going to eat them alive and in the last few weeks it looks like it has clicked for Wheaton. The Steelers 16th ranranked rush defense isn't great but Vince Williams has really improved it. The way you beat the steelers is with WRs that can get down the field and the chiefs don't have that. Also Troy and Taylor are out and that only helps our defense as they are both done.

AWE!!!!!!!!!!

It's soooo nice to see Spen and Steel getting along.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

EVERYWHERE I LOOK AROUND

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

(sing it cravn!!)

don't expect it to last FOR LONG

if you guys get the 6th and we get the 3 seed

at least it will be after the holiday season