ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RAVENS SIGN STALLWORTH

ForceEight

I can't text and walk. I have no idea how people text and drive.

Aint that the truth, I tried it once, never again..And Im also tired of folks driving in the south bound lane, drifting into the north bound lane and you can see clearly what they are doing..Looking at their cell..And 90% of the roads dont have shoulders, that I drive on, talk about puckering.

Thousands of people die each year as they jaywalk a highway and get killed by a drunk driver? Whodathunkit.

This is an EXTREMELY rare scenario, we need to stop treating it like it's simply a DUI or simply an accidental death. In actually, it was stupidity from both parties, and both were unlucky enough to have their lives changed for the good as a result.

I thought we established it wasn't a highway... ;)

I just think we can look back through 7 pages of convos here and find half the posts offering some excuse for him driving drunk. And that sickens me. That's all.

Again, this isn't even about him being Donte Stallworth or the Ravens signing him. I have always just been responding to the apparent "oh well" attitude towards DUI.

I actually heard it wasn't even on a road. And Donte wasn't really drunk.

He was trying to get his DeLorean up to 88 MPH ... but the movie wasn't real and he wound up hitting a guy sleeping at home. The whole jaywalking thing was just BS.

I actually heard it wasn't even on a road. And Donte wasn't really drunk.

He was trying to get his DeLorean up to 88 MPH ... but the movie wasn't real and he wound up hitting a guy sleeping at home. The whole jaywalking thing was just BS.

I actually heard that he was driving a bus and couldn't go below 50 MPH lest a bomb explode, killing everyone inside.

He sacrificed one life to save tens of others.

He's a hero.

I actually heard that he was driving a bus and couldn't go below 50 MPH lest a bomb explode, killing everyone inside.

He sacrificed one life to save tens of others.

He's a hero.

Drunk-driving isn't a joke. Shame on you guys for making light of such a serious topic.