ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rolando McClain

cravnravn

Sure you do. Since he represents a conditional pick to the Ravens and the more he does the better pick the Ravens get you absolutely want him to blow out his knee. Also now we know you are a guy who wishes injuries on players. So how much did you cheer when Blooer got hurt?

Any idea as to how high the conditional pick can be?

He doesn't wear purple EF him,he's a quitter, I'd never ever wish an injury to a player that wears black, purple

I thought 5 yr olds cut their noses off the spite their faces.

He had no chance to to get a starting job here...he played us.

Had he played last yr he might be the starting MLB now. Either Mosley or Smith would not be here.

Any idea as to how high the conditional pick can be?

I honestly don't remember.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/64337/five-wonders-rolando-mcclain-trade

there is no doubt McClain will be on the 46-man roster three times and the 53-man roster five times this season, so that part of the trade will be voided.

Thats what it was. If he was not the roster long enough Dallas didn't need to give the Ravens anything.

He doesn't wear purple EF him,he's a quitter, I'd never ever wish an injury to a player that wears black, purple

Sure you don't. If you are willing to wish an injury on any player than you would wish one on a player that isn't performing well. You are just one of those kinds of fans.

Ditto, it is a smart pick. Roland was still a head case at the time and Dallas was desperate after

losing Lee for the year. As posted above, he would have never cracked this lineup with Mosley, D. Smith

and others ahead of him.

The condition of the 6th pick was that he had to make the team for it to be a 7th pick and if he plays

50% of the time it's a 6th pick. Looks like it's gonna be a 6th pick. I'm happy for him but you never know

when there will be a relapse, same with Will Hill.

Back to the 6th pick, Ozzie has done pretty well there drafting Adelius Thomas, Chester Taylor, RB and our current punter Sam Koch and long snapper Joe Maiese who is now a fire fighter for Howard County.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Ravens_draft_history

True about Jones but he's starting to phase out I think. He wanted to draft Manzeal but his son wanted Zack Martin so

he gave in as he's starting to turn things over, slowly but surely. Plus he has legal probs, cirminal ones that could land

him in jail. At the hearing his only argument was it was past time to file any charges vs the chick. It's the first time in a long time Dallas ever stuck to their board. Martin could be the first o-lineman ever to win OPOY. He was the guy I wanted but I'm glad we have Mosley now.

BTW, Roland wouldn't have figured in the draft. He was just like there. If he worked out fine but if he didn't that

was fine. It's not like Ozzie really expected to depend on Rolando .Mosley was the highest rated player on Ozzie's board and would have taken him no matter who was or wasn't on the team as he was the BAA. Now it's turning out he was the

best player in the entire draft. DeCosta said they would have drafted him even if they

had the 10th pick and Martin and Lewan were still on the board.

He was the guy Ravens coveted and Arthur Brown isn't doing so well. There's even rumors of trading him so we

needed linebackers anyway as D. Smith is old and Mosley was the best on the board. Good linebackers are like

good pitchers. You can never have enough of them. Ozzie got Ray and Suggs at the same time plus guys like

Bart Scott and JJ and Upshaw along with them at the same time. After Ray retired he got Dooom with Suggs while

adding D. Smith and Mosley after Kruger and Ellerbe left.

I think it was pretty smart to get a pick for nothing.

I disagree. Look at how big McClain has been for the Cowboys - basically their defensive MVP. Sure WE didn't need McClain, but value is also based on what a player means to the other team. Ozzie should have been able to get a better haul based on how much THEY needed him. Not sure why Ozzie couldn't land a conditional pick based on games played or tackles. Look at what the Seahawks landed for Harvin. Missed opportunity for Ozzie.