retirement.

Kubes said he's OK. John Harbaugh has a plan for the old

vet.

Sounds like he's resting him during practice. Smart move

by HARBs.

It's been all over twitter.

@RavensInsider (Aaron Wilson)

@jaminsonhensley

@jeffzebriecsun (Jeff Zebriec from the Sun)

Time to see if they made the right choice in the draft with the high pick of Crocket Gilmore.......

He's made a play or two the few times he's been in and he helped out Hurst with blocking at least during the

first game. Prob was, they didn't give Hurst any help during the Indy game they lost.

Anyway, does anyone remember in the war room on draft day when Gilmore's name came up? That was the

round where Browns jumped in front of Ravens, Minn and Piss to draft the local favorite Terrence West from

Towson U.

So when he was off the board at the 99th pick, Kubes turned to Ozzie and said I need blocking so Gilmore's

name was picked. Kubes knew all about him because his sons were his teammates in college and he's from

Houston. Gilmore was a big Daniels fan growing up and was excited to be a teammate.

That's how the story goes but me thinks Gilmore will be a good one. We'll find out fast enough.

Not really and I love KJ at TE. There was even some talk of his playing H-Back. He has good hands as he has shown

already. Bengals still have those linebackers hurting so Gilmore and KJ can still get a mis-match on one over the middle but

they'll be used mostly as a blocker. Like I posted, Kubes needed more blocking at that pick.

Also, Geno Atkins is hurting and his backup is really bad. Hurst can handle him if he plays. As someone posted,

Monroe and KO are listed as possible. So if Hurst plays, they can get Gilmore to assist him on Geno or he can go

alone vs backup.

They're more banged up than us. A Cinci fan on another Ravens board thinks we're gonna win.

Supernaw has no receptions whatsoever while targeted frequently in camp. This could change. He played

for Kubes and the Ravens TE coach in Houston and knows the system. That's why he was brought in,

same as Forsett and Daniels who have great success in the past and this year in the system.

Oldno82- I feel like I owe you an apology. Somehow I feel that if Owen Daniels had played today, we would have won. I feel real confident of that. You were right, I was wrong.

No need to apologize, Nado. We still almost pulled it off. But Daniels might have used his experience to help out a badly pressured Joe.