ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

very encouraging....

vmax

It wasn’t too long ago that Franks was back in his home state of Oklahoma chilling with his grandma on a daily basis before being signed by the Ravens.

“I was in her house, hanging out, getting three meals a day, working out a little bit, watching a lot of TV,” Franks said with a chuckle.

“It’s a different feeling. A couple weeks ago I was at home and now I’m going into it and possibly getting the start on Sunday Night Football in a big rivalry. To be serious, it’s crazy. I’m not even going to lie to you.”

Franks last started a regular-season game on Jan. 1, 2012, when he was a member of the Atlanta Falcons. He has four career starts, all coming during that 2011 season.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Short-Handed-Cornerbacks-Have-Big-Challenge-With-Steelers-Receivers/dc0fe58b-b8f5-493b-af97-b525accdc785

I love his off season conditioning program!

I'm being sarcastic.

Actually, he's 3 plays away from being a hero the last 2 weeks. He dropped 2 sure interceptions and blew the coverage for Cincy's 53 yard 3rd and 10 play in the 4th quarter. Make those plays and we're saying Ozzies a genius.

As horrid as the secondary is at the moment, I'll be pulling for them 8:30 Sunday night. :gorave:

This is encouraging....

the Ravens have been handily outscoring their opponents -- Baltimore's point differential (86) is the best in the league, even better than the Denver Broncos' mark.

and this is amazing....

Haloti Ngata has 24 tackles, two interceptions, one forced fumble and six passes defensed. Ngata has more interceptions and passes defensed than Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson combined. Sherman has zero interceptions and two passes defensed, while Peterson has zero interceptions and one pass defensed.

:gorave: