ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Maryland Michigan

vmax

5 road wins yet poppa still doesn't recognize them

Yeah Iowa is the 1 quality win they have. You notice what happened with OSU and and Wisc?

PSU will not be down much longer. The NCAA let their sanctions go.

On the toilet, cause that's what its worth

Yeah you are the most oblivious person ever.

Just like you don't recognize all Joe has done, nothing but a fucking hater..

OutsideRzAcE, on 12 Sept 2014 - 04:36 AM, said:

snapback.png

It's a relief to see that offense rolling. The Oline looks fantastic. I'm very impressed with Kubiak - if he is the one to finally get us a consistent, productive offense (one that doesn't just rely on Flacco being able to be accurate on a 50 yard bomb) then we are in for a great ride.

Forget the accuracy on the long ball but his short ball accuracy was very nice.

rastaman831226, on 08 Feb 2014 - 11:18 PM, said:

snapback.png

I don't understand you. Here we have a new OC who has cemented his career and reputation as a teacher of the West Coast Offense. That part is inarguable. What is also inarguable is that in 6 years, of watching Joe Flacco, anyone but the slowest of Tards realizes that Flacco is not nor will ever be a West Coast QB. Your post begs the question - do you even know what a West Coast Offense is?

I don't think that is true. I don't see why Joe couldn't run a WC offense. He would be horrid in a read option. That is the only offense I don't think he could run.

cravnravn, on 09 Feb 2014 - 07:28 AM, said:snapback.png

Why is it just the qb, maybe we don't have the te,wrs to run the west coast. We know dam right well we don't have the line for it. Kubs did t have success running it in Houston, maybe it's time he goes another route. Not so sure the west coast o will succeed in the afcn.

The yr Zorn was here they should have run a WC. Mason, Housh, and Q are not Air Coriell types. HAd they done what Zorn wanted then I think that yr would have been much more successful.

thundercleetz, on 09 Feb 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:snapback.png

The whole idea that certain Flacco can't play in Kubiak's offense is ridiculous. How many "analysts" this last offseason said Nick Foles couldn't play in Chip Kelley's offense? Yeah how'd that work out? Good and creative coaches will best use their players talents.Flacco is a very talented player and I have no doubt Kubiak will adapt his offense around Flacco's talents.

Agreed. Until Joe proves to be inept in this offense he can run it to me. It is more other outside things that could hurt him.

BTW I think I am proven wrong here. Rasta I think you were spot on.

They are saying that Caldwell and Flacco are not allowed to run what they want. They are being dictated to what to run.

http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/11474-cant-agree-more/?hl=flacco

I can't agree more

Mike Preston: Ray Lewis needs to stop being so self-serving

This is the second time I have heard or seen comments from former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis questioning the Ravens lack of leadership this season, and the latest apparently stems from the recent problem with offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie and receiver Jacoby Jones.

Come on Ray, stop being so self-serving.

Remember, you lobbied for McKinnie. And twice during the last two years you were here, he came into training camp late and overweight. Where was your leadership then?

Where was your leadership with Bam Morris, Ralph Staten, Derrick Alexander and Sergio Kindle? Where was your leadership last year when there was a near mutiny of coach John Harbaugh after the blowout loss in Houston? Where was your leadership in 2004-05 when that clique you were in with Deion Sanders and Corey Fuller divided the team? Where was your leadership when you sulked on the sidelines one season because you didn't get a new contract?

NFL teams are nothing more than society in microcosm. All teams have cliques. On one side, you are going to have your "Bible thumpers." On another side, you are going to have the party animals. A lot of players hang out with guys who play the same position. White guys usually hang out with white guys and black guys usually hang out with black guys.

It is what it is.

That's the beauty of game day. On Sunday afternoon, all the players come together for one goal and that is to win. But off the field, there are always going to be incidents or problems. Players might get paid a lot, but they are still human. They still have vices, problems and weaknesses like all of us.

The Ravens have leaders on this team. Joe Flacco is a leader. So is Vonta Leach, Marshal Yanda, Dallas Clark and Ray Rice. On defense, Terrell Suggs is a leader, as well as Elvis Dumervil, Haloti Ngata and Lardarius Webb. Players lead in different ways. They all don't have a signature dance, beat on their chest or call this "my team" or "my city."

Lewis had his own way of leading. He was a great leader on the field. He made others around him better, the ultimate compliment of a leader. He worked with younger guys and often took them home to study film or teach life lessons. That was his style, his way. It was unique. But that doesn't mean the Ravens are void of leadership. A big black hole sucking down the franchise wasn't created just because No. 52 left.

That's impossible.

If Lewis was such a great leader and role model, then there should have been others behind him ready to fill that role.

Right?

So it seems to me you just fail to pay attn to when I do give Joe kudos.