ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I still see us taking this division

Tornado700

Look at the track record of the Ravens. Good quarterbacks beat them. (exception Brees) Young, old, mediocre QB's don't. Our final 3 games? Jax, Houston, and Cleveland. AFCN is ours to win.

Yet we make backup QBs look like All Pro. I could see us going 3-0 or 0-3 and everything in between.

I don't see us winning the division- too many games we have pooped away and will bite us in the arse - Cincy twice and SD 2 weeks ago. 3 coulda shouldas is too much to make up to win the divisoon.

So, we won't win the division because we lost those three games? Seriously??? You can't count the shoulda-coulda, only the remaining next three games. We are 8-5 now and 11-5 will win this thing. It's time to stop hating on and get behind this team. Now.

Here's a cheat sheet....

If you're wondering how the playoff picture will shape up for the Ravens after Sunday's game, here is a cheat sheet of where the Ravens would stand, assuming they will beat the Jacksonville Jaguars ... •The Ravens are No. 7, one spot out of the playoff field, if Bengals beat the Browns; Steelers beat the Falcons; and Chargers beat the Broncos.
•The Ravens are No. 6 seed. Bengals win, Steelers lose and Chargers win.
•The Ravens are No. 5 seed. Bengals win, Steelers lose and Chargers lose.
•The Ravens are No. 4 seed (and first in AFC North). Bengals lose, Steelers lose and Chargers lose.
•The Ravens are No. 5 seed. Bengals lose, Steelers win and Chargers lose.
•The Ravens are No. 6 seed. Bengals lose, Steelers win and Chargers win.

In other words, the Ravens only need one of the other three eight-win teams (Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and San Diego) to lose to move into the top six seeds and they need Cincinnati and Pittsburgh to both lose to take over first place in the AFC North.

It's a real cliffhanger. Somehow, someway I think we make the playoffs. Just a gut feeling. :gorave:

I have that feeling too...somebody will lose a game between the Chargers, Stealers and Bengals.

I think this Ravens team wins out.