ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kubiak Staying

dc.

Didn't Kubs have a heart problem at some point during his tenure as HC of the Texans? Perhaps being an OC is just better for his health? Let someone else handle the pressure.

Yes he did last november 2013, two years with Joe, my expectations just got higher for this season.

When you look at the possible teams, who would be best fit and have the best chance to win, win it all? The Ravens. The Niners and Falcons have quarterbacks, the Niners even have a defense, but something is going wrong over there, so maybe it is not a good place.

The Falcons don't have a defense, have two receivers who always seem to be hurt....

Yep, here is the best place for now. With some "luck" , the ball bouncing the right way a few times, this team could win a super bowl next year, they were that close this year.

When you look at the possible teams, who would be best fit and have the best chance to win, win it all? The Ravens. The Niners and Falcons have quarterbacks, the Niners even have a defense, but something is going wrong over there, so maybe it is not a good place.

The Falcons don't have a defense, have two receivers who always seem to be hurt....

Yep, here is the best place for now. With some "luck" , the ball bouncing the right way a few times, this team could win a super bowl next year, they were that close this year.

Exactly, if new england doesn't recover their 2 fumbles, we heading to Indy. Luck of the bounce

This is the best news we could hope for after the loss. Even better considering he announced it right away as opposed to thinking it over and possibly taking a few interviews. Sounds like Kubiak is sure about his decision. Hopefully he is actively involved with WR scouting and drafting this offseason.

Now he needs to get in Joes ear about working in the offseason with his receivers. Take a few weekends and pound on the routes on situations so they are on the same page on game days.

I was thinking the same thing....If only Joe had spent a few hours with Torrey in April then he would've made that last catch.

• Upvote 2

I was thinking the same thing....If only Joe had spent a few hours with Torrey in April then he would've made that last catch.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Crav,

Always the case with the bad, unlucky bounces/fumbles. The planets have to align (to some degree) for all SB champs. Imagine how the cowpokes feel after ref's reversal on Dez Bryant's catch. Just saying.

On to Joe; lets hope he and Kubes having another off season and the influx of a FA or draft pick (WE/TE) will bear some fruit next yr.

With Peyton on his last leg and Brady right behind him, the AFC truly becomes WIDE open.

Yeah ....the comradery they would have grown over that weekend in April could have meant Torrey would've went up and fought for that ball.

Well Joe threw that ball to the wrong place. Had he thrown it 2.5 yds to the left only Torrey would have been able to catch it. No what I am saying is them both being on the same page when a DB is lined up and oriented to either side what Torrey would do in that situation. I do think that Torrey's lack of production came from him not knowing exactly what to do on given plays and him 2nd guessing himself all the time. There is not enough practice time in the camps for them to do this type of thing. A leader needs to do it himself.

Now he needs to get in Joes ear about working in the offseason with his receivers. Take a few weekends and pound on the routes on situations so they are on the same page on game days.

You're joking right?

You're joking right?

Why woudl I be joking that Joe and the guys he throws to should work out all the bugs in their game? Other than Daniels and SS nobody was totally on the same page with Joe. I think it is from Daniels being experienced in this system and Smith being a consummate pro and being able to adapt. Working with guys is more for the guys Joe throws to than him.

I would say Unitas, Berry, and Moore knew what they were talking about.

Well Joe threw that ball to the wrong place. Had he thrown it 2.5 yds to the left only Torrey would have been able to catch it. No what I am saying is them both being on the same page when a DB is lined up and oriented to either side what Torrey would do in that situation. I do think that Torrey's lack of production came from him not knowing exactly what to do on given plays and him 2nd guessing himself all the time. There is not enough practice time in the camps for them to do this type of thing. A leader needs to do it himself.

2.5 yards to the left would have been out of bounds. How do you know Joe doesn't work with the receivers in the off season? Torrey is known for not running routes properly and every qb throws a pass slightly off target, especially from 30+ yards out. Was it off target? Yes, but not by yards, by a foot at most. Torrey could have easily gone after the ball...