ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kubiak Staying

dc.

Elway can suck it. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing Elway can do to take away his pain of the Mile High Miracle. No doubt that Broncos team would have won the Super Bowl if it wasn't for us. Elway has three years of a stacked team with Manning and nothing to show for it. Let them have Kubiak and spend another ten years searching for a QB.

It stinks to lose Kubiak but we are stacked upfront and set at QB. Shanahan will be just fine.

Elway can suck it. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing Elway can do to take away his pain of the Mile High Miracle. No doubt that Broncos team would have won the Super Bowl if it wasn't for us. Elway has three years of a stacked team with Manning and nothing to show for it. Let them have Kubiak and spend another ten years searching for a QB.

It stinks to lose Kubiak but we are stacked upfront and set at QB. Shanahan will be just fine.

I hope the fuck manning retires and they pick 27th. Good luck finding a qb that late,and Kubes better be careful, the donkeys are in cap hell this year.

I hope the fuck manning retires and they pick 27th. Good luck finding a qb that late,and Kubes better be careful, the donkeys are in cap hell this year.

"Beware Gary. Friendships are wrecked quick when big money is at stake."

Grim-Reaper-psd36539.png

You've already been a Captain of a sinking 2-12 ship once.

Don't pick up where you left off.

This could be a career ender in head coaching.

Edited by vmax