ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

And Now The Other Shoe Drops......

rastaman831226

The 2010 GB team ran with Brandon Jackson and 703 yds. NE with Kevin Faulk. The 96 Packers didn't have a steady running game. It isn't 100% needed. RB's can be had cheap and young and perform well.

The best attack is a balanced attack. You cannot deny that. The majority of SB winners and contenders have proven that. Forsett will not be easily or ever replaced.

The best attack is a balanced attack. You cannot deny that. The majority of SB winners and contenders have proven that. Forsett will not be easily or ever replaced.

Definitely I don't deny that. I like a run first priority. Justin is quite replaceable. The position is a dime a dozen.

I would say, when it comes to the RB position, the harvest is abundant and the laborers are many. We can find a good one - Forsett or another - and we will be fine.

100% agreed.

No I just see where you can find a RB easily. Foster, Charles, Morris, and so many more undrafted or dratfed very low and they have been some of the best in the league.

The same can be said for any position. Right player - right system. The Ravens are a prime example of this including Forsett in a Ravens' Kubiak system.

The 2010 GB team ran with Brandon Jackson and 703 yds. NE with Kevin Faulk. The 96 Packers didn't have a steady running game. It isn't 100% needed. RB's can be had cheap and young and perform well.

Totally agree. RB's are plentiful via the draft. Maybe even through undrafted free agency too,