ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Dumb and Dumber

vmax

Packers defensive tackle Letroy Guion was arrested for felony possession of marijuana and felony possession of a firearm in his hometown of Starke, Florida, according to a police report.

Guion was found to have 357 grams of marijuana after his truck was pulled over Tuesday night.

The officer who searched the truck also found more than $190,000 in one of the bags in which the marijuana was located, according to the police report. Both the currency and truck were seized and secured due to the amount of marijuana found.

According to the police report, Guion was "extremely uncooperative and hostile" while the truck was initially searched. The officer reported that Guion "kept coming toward the vehicle several times saying, 'Hey man, my money is in there. Don't let him take my money.'" :yeah:

nfl_crime_scene_300x200.jpg

Another very dumb guy....

For the second time in less than four months, Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been arrested.

According to police in Wichita, Kansas, Randle was arrested for unlawful possession of marijuana at 2:53 a.m. Tuesday.According to Wichita police, officers showed up at a hotel after receiving a call for domestic violence with a weapon. They found Randle and a 22-year-old woman at the hotel and observed marijuana in the room, which was rented to Randle.

Randle was arrested and issued a notice to appear in front of a judge. He was not booked and a mug shot was not taken. The police are investigating the domestic violence charge.

No weapon was found at the hotel, however, police are investigating whether another individual was there and left the scene before they arrived.

A Cowboys spokesman said the team had no comment.

Last October, Randle was arrested for shoplifting at a Frisco, Texas, mall for attempting to steal Polo underwear and a tester bottle of Gucci Guilty Black cologne. Randle made matters worse with inappropriate comments in the jailhouse toward a female employee as well as disparaging comments about previous arrests of teammates Dez Bryant and Josh Brent.

Lady-Gaga-shaking-her-head-no-GIF.gif

nfl_crime_scene_300x200.jpg

You can have drugs & money- easily explainable. You can have gun & money- easily explainable. Having guns, money & drugs, goom bye for a long while.

Even though his gun was registered, and even though he makes good money from the NFL, that much weed is dealer material even if he is only getting it for him self and his friends. I don't see him playing in the NFL for at least 3 years.

I am sure some politicians don't like it. The people forced them into it by referendum. The total benefit outweighs any bad stuff. Also I see a lot of the bad stuff as propaganda. Nancy Grace made an as of herself last week on a story from Col. It was so obviously police propaganda. Legalizing will make many police expendable and they know it. thye like their jobs program.