ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Harbaugh voted 3rd best head coach in NFL power rankings

Tornado700

Only behind Belicheat (#1) and Seattles head coach.(whathisname) That's why it totally befuddles me why some on this board (you know who you are) constantly ridicule and berate Harbaugh. Just beyond my comprehension. Perhaps some of you doubters can enlighten us.

Glad that he is getting some recognition. He's earned it. He was AFC North Coach of the Year.

He keeps taking rosters with a lot of turnover and injuries to the playoffs.....and then he wins in the playoffs.

I Just got back here. At least you have to courage to come back here and talk about it. But saying Harbaugh should be at the bottom 3? How can you say that Rasta? Look at his record as the coach of the Ravens. Look at his playoff record. Please explain.

I Just got back here. At least you have to courage to come back here and talk about it. But saying Harbaugh should be at the bottom 3? How can you say that Rasta? Look at his record as the coach of the Ravens. Look at his playoff record. Perhaps you don't like some or even all of his in game play calling, but his recored speaks for itself. Something he is doing obviously works. Please explain.