ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Rounds 2-3 Friday Night NFL Draft

thundercleetz

At least one team took former Texas Longhorns linebacker Sergio Kindle off its draft board due to concerns about the health of his knees, a league source told ESPN Insider Adam Schefter on Friday.

Several teams have been concerned Kindle could need microfracture surgery on his knee early in his career, the source said, which might explain his slide out of the first round of the NFL draft.

The Baltimore Ravens apparently weren't too concerned with Kindle's health, picking him at No. 42 in the draft's second round.

Rivals.com reported Thursday, according to some teams, Kindle's medical exams showed trauma on the knee that could limit his career.

Several teams graded Kindle as a "serious" medical risk because of the knee. One team said it could require microfracture surgery, according to the report.

Any surgery would not happen immediately or prevent Kindle from playing his rookie season, the source told Schefter.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindle sounds like a Raven to me! He was asked how it felt to be a Raven and he responded:

"Are ya'll gonna bleep out my language? Because, man, it feels F'ing good!"

It's really unfortunate that 'being a Raven' has taken on a second definition that involves 'having injured knees'.

Who does everyone want next? Ansah? Tate? Cody? Dickson? Dunlap?

Tate, Cody, Griffin.

PS: Chris Berman is a f'ing moron, and should be taken off the air. Stop pretending to guess the picks after you find out who was selected and ruining the 'aha!' moment at the podium. You f'ing idiot.

Tate, Cody, Griffin.

PS: Chris Berman is a f'ing moron, and should be taken off the air. Stop pretending to guess the picks after you find out who was selected and ruining the 'aha!' moment at the podium. You f'ing idiot.

I fucking hate him!

Tate, Cody, Griffin.

Hahah I hate that too! He does this every year.