ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Walking Dead: O's style

Great to see Reimold back and healthy. In addition to his HR, he made a great play in left on a very well hit ball. He could end up being a defensive upgrade. He's always been very athletic for a big guy.

Buck thinks Reimold could eventually become our lead off hitter this season. He had an OBP of over .380 in Norfolk before being called up. It would take a lot of pressure off of Machado, who isn't really an on base guy and would be better served lower in the lineup as he continues to show off impressive power.

Well, since I started this thread on June 4th, the walking dead have risen and the O's are playing inspiring ball- and yes DC, Crav, and others- I post in good times and bad.

It's still early and we've just cleared .500. Let's see where this team goes now. A W today in the series finale would be huge !

It's asking a lot but a sweep would be outstanding. The Stinkies were hot...winning their last 7 out of 8 I think and the O's threw water of that fire.

The O's bats are hot and the Stankie gloves really stink. They can't play D for shit.

In Buck We Trust.

The wild pitches have had me smiling this series. McCann might be able to hit but he can't catch anymore. Neither could Russell Martin.

And oh man is Carlos Beltran a mess. See that their on the Machado double? He bounced it ten feet in front of the cut off... The throw didn't make it 50ft. Then a few plays later he couldn't manage a cut off on a ball and let it to the wall. Then the Lough hr which should have been caught (and someone please shut up Eric Karros - how did no one in the booth know the ground rules about that hr wall vs fence?)

Well, since I started this thread on June 4th, the walking dead have risen and the O's are playing inspiring ball- and yes DC, Crav, and others- I post in good times and bad.

It's still early and we've just cleared .500. Let's see where this team goes now. A W today in the series finale would be huge !

Nice job, next time they hit a rough spot - start another thread. You may have been the catalyst!