ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Walking Dead: O's style

Nice offensive production last night eh ? Nothing like scoring three touchdowns. Holy smokes !! Too bad we couldn't save some of those for the next couple of games. Of course, The offense always seems to take a day off after an offensive outburst , leaving us wondering how we put up such a huge score the night before. Who knows , maybe we can buck the trend today ?

Same here, I listen to the radio broadcast on the MLB At Bat app at home and 105.7 The Fan when I'm in the car. The TV package online is subject to blackout.

I was looking into getting the MLB TV package, but the blackout rules and the fact you can't watch your local team until 3 hours after the game ends is a load of shit.

Nice offensive production last night eh ? Nothing like scoring three touchdowns. Holy smokes !! Too bad we couldn't save some of those for the next couple of games. Of course, The offense always seems to take a day off after an offensive outburst , leaving us wondering how we put up such a huge score the night before. Who knows , maybe we can buck the trend today ?

I hope so. Their bullpen might be spent so if we can get to Corriea we may be on good shape. At least make him work.

I was looking into getting the MLB TV package, but the blackout rules and the fact you can't watch your local team until 3 hours after the game ends is a load of shit.

I've read articles stating the MLB could loosen its blackout policy for next season. Fingers crossed!

The team is coming together nicely. Wieters, Jones and Machado are hitting really well. Davis is coming around and Paredes has been steady. Hopefully Hardy can start to pick up. Schoop will be back soon but Flaherty hasn't been bad, so we have options. If Parmelee or Snider can give us good production our lineup will be dangerous.

I've read articles stating the MLB could loosen its blackout policy for next season. Fingers crossed!

Well, the blackout thing for MLB.com makes some sense simply because it pulls revenue away from the teams directly... though I know there are many flaws with it. My buddy travels frequently to NC for work and that is considered part of "MASN" and is blacked out... of course, no cable companies there actually carry MASN or very few... so when he's there, he can't watch.

The team is coming together nicely. Wieters, Jones and Machado are hitting really well. Davis is coming around and Paredes has been steady. Hopefully Hardy can start to pick up. Schoop will be back soon but Flaherty hasn't been bad, so we have options. If Parmelee or Snider can give us good production our lineup will be dangerous.

I'll take Parmelee's production last night!

Then again... Pearce had 2 HR in his first 2 games this year... and then the rest of the season happened.

We're on a roll,

Man I wish we could stream the radio broadcast, I bought a Bose Bluetooth speaker, it would be great to sit poolside on Saturday night's and listen to the game, the only thing missing would be my grandmother.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?content=gameday_audio

This is what I use to stream the radio broadcast when I'm not in the car. I have a Bluetooth speaker also and stream the radio broadcast from the MLB At Bat app on my phone to my speakers. Only $20 a year for every MLB game, no blackouts.

• Upvote 1

I'm most afraid of the Jays simply being in Toronto... Something in the water up there.

That said, bold prediction: Josh Donaldson entered his mid season slump of all slumps starting today or tomorrow... That will help.

It is still very early in the season, but this Toronto series could be huge momentum wise for both teams. It would be great to win the series. If we only won once and lose the series it isn't the end of the world, but we absolutely have to avoid being swept. That would be a monumental momentum killer for the success we've had the last two weeks.

Well, we didn't get the Philly sweep today - we could've used one of those TDs (from the 19 pt barrage the other night). Still, 3 out a 4 ain't bad.

The bad news is, other than Tilly, we are offering up some SP softies this weekend. Mucho runs in Toronto this weekend !!!! I'll be dang happy with a single W this weekend.

Up and down. Some guys who can dish and have pitched well recently, but also several who can easily blow up... A few have historically had the O's number, but not sure who we get this weekend

Great to have AJ back in the lineup, even if he's the DH. HUGE win today. Had me sweating at the end but the bullpen continues to play excellent. Let's get the series win tomorrow!

Schoop started his rehab assignment in Bowie last night. He went 0-4 but the fact he's playing again is encouraging. His power and defense will be welcomed back. Flaherty has been hitting well, but he doesn't have the arm nor can he turn the DP like Schoop can.