ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

He won't admit he was paid off

vmax

Finally, 4 years later, Levy admits that he blew 2 critical calls that cost Seattle the Super Bowl. He just won't admit that he was paid off too.

So now....here's a second SB that he screwed up....last years.

He had a good gig going while it lasted.

NFL officials rarely draw attention for good calls, and Leavy is perhaps best known for admitting he "kicked" two decisions in the fourth quarter of Super Bowl XL, a 21-10 Pittsburgh Steelers victory over the Seattle Seahawks. Leavy didn't specify the calls, but speculation has centered around a holding call on Seahawks offensive lineman Sean Locklear and later a low block penalty on Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck.

The Seahawks trailed by four points at the time and would have had the ball at the Steelers' 1-yard line following a completed pass, but the call against Locklear nullified the gain. Hasselbeck would throw an interception on the next play.

Levy waited four years after that Super Bowl to acknowledge his impact on the game.

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official, you never want to do that," he was quoted as saying in 2010. "It left me with a lot of sleepless nights. I think about it constantly. I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope...he put it out there when the Steelers began sucking that his wife wanted him on the net less. Then when we played them in the playoffs he was conveniently back. He's a troll...

• Upvote 1

Bravo! The first post was so good but then 8 minutes later she had worked out an even better one! Wow, the quality is astounding! Not nonsensical at all. I can't wait to see what seemingly random words strung together doublespaced she will reply with next.

hows this?

my puppet

snicker snicker

oldskool special

I own you

rollover

play dead

run to the mods

snicker snicker

Great! If you were trying to be the most untalented and depressing beat poet ever. Keep at it, keep on owning me!

• Upvote 1