ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Perriman ?

varaven45

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most fans were surprised and some are still upset. A guy on one board has a tag line that says the Ravens are going to walk all

over my dead body and draft Perriman on the first round.

Kiper ranked him as 15th best player in draft and Ozzie had him as 17th player. Ozzie said there was no other player he wanted

in the first round at that point and would have traded out if he was gone.

Even if Perriman never lives up to his potential, I would much rather take a risk on a guy with his physical tools and talents than a "safe" WR like Mark Clayton. We've tried the safe approach many times at WR and it hasn't worked out. We needed to take this sort of risk on an elite talent.

Even if Perriman never lives up to his potential, I would much rather take a risk on a guy with his physical tools and talents than a "safe" WR like Mark Clayton. We've tried the safe approach many times at WR and it hasn't worked out. We needed to take this sort of risk on an elite talent.

Right, at least he can catch, unlike another wide out with size & speed who everyone in the world except for Ozzie and Crav knew couldn't catch an elephant.

I agree and I think it'll all work out in the end.

Right, at least he can catch, unlike another wide out with size & speed who everyone in the world except for Ozzie and Crav knew couldn't catch an elephant.

You better go look at his stats pre broken collar bone, he could catch, he was having a good year til he broke it, after he came back he was not the same guy we drafted

RSR is bringing attention to how serious Perriman's knee condition he had growing up can be in relation to durability and recovery. Spoiler, you don't really outgrow the knee condition:

@RussellStReport: This was posted on our Facebook page in response to the article on Perriman: http://t.co/ClVkw31Gq2http://t.co/o7mJ9T5Gjl

@rwags614: .@RussellStReport I also dealt with it growing up and it has led to myriad knee problems as an adult inc two non-contact ligament injuries.

The original article:

http://russellstreetreport.com/2015/08/27/lombardis-way/did-ravens-miss-perrimans-red-flags/

Well, think of the bright side guys.

I just got banned from Russell Street Report (again) and from my last bar in Bel Air

in the same month. I'm now out of bars in Bel Air to go to. I was banned from Half Pints

for roughing up Squeelers fans and those wussies complained and now on Main Street

because of a fight over

a married woman half my age and I can still throw half the guys out of bars and that

is really truly the bright side of it -lol.

Consider the source of the Russel st report, it is an opinion, nothing factual.

Hudreds of thousands of people have this disease, my older brother had it growing up. Many, many professional athletes had/have this disease, especially NBA players.

Now is it true or another "fact" made up by them? I should note, while my older brother had, my father had, neither my grandfather, I, my other older brother nor three sisters had it, nor any of my cousins 12 deep there.

An MRI which he had during the vetting process at the combine would have picked this up, it is pretty clear on the image, the long bone of the lower leg would be longer; it is obvious.

So even IF this were true, the team would have know about it prior, and, he never missed a game in college due to this, so, much ado about nothing at this point.

Hudreds of thousands of people have this disease, my older brother had it growing up. Many, many professional athletes had/have this disease, especially NBA players.

Now is it true or another "fact" made up by them? I should note, while my older brother had, my father had, neither my grandfather, I, my other older brother nor three sisters had it, nor any of my cousins 12 deep there.

An MRI which he had during the vetting process at the combine would have picked this up, it is pretty clear on the image, the long bone of the lower leg would be longer; it is obvious.

So even IF this were true, the team would have know about it prior, and, he never missed a game in college due to this, so, much ado about nothing at this point.

My point was until I hear it out of 1 winning Dr, I'm not going to believe the Russel st report, if this OS disease is that he has then why wouldn't the ravens have commented on it?

My point was until I hear it out of 1 winning Dr, I'm not going to believe the Russel st report, if this OS disease is that he has then why wouldn't the ravens have commented on it?

Oh I agree, thus my statement, IF it is true. We know the track record over there with their insider info. Maybe the Ravens don't want to address it is because it would put egg on their face for picking him even knowing he had it, ala picking some one with Spinal Stenosis, another injury most athletes have or anyone who has ever fallen on their butt or fallen on top of their head causing cervical stenosis.... They don't end careers but will lead to nagging pain.

When did this report come out and why haven't the Ravens told the fans about this? It's amost becoming like a conspiracy theory. Who do you believe?

When did this report come out and why haven't the Ravens told the fans about this? It's amost becoming like a conspiracy theory. Who do you believe?

The team has handled the news about this very poorly. At this point no news is bad news. Somebody needs to wake up the Ravens organization and ask them for more damned details!

And while we at it, where was Max Wiliams last night ? Haven't seen or heard much out of em since the big gainer a few weeks back.

Anyone know ? Is he hurt too ?

These guys are dropping like flies.

He's hurt but like everything else what it is is a damned secret!

The report about his PCL sprain came out on the 20th of August. I found it simply using google the other day. Why any "sports" reporter who guessed it might be a childhood disease couldn't find it, who knows (he is getting killed on his own site over his "article").

As for Williams, he was dinged up each of the first two games so they held him out. They know what he can do and what to expect from him, they wanted to see how the otehr two did; we have a manimal at tight end :yeah: