ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Perriman ?

varaven45

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on this slug?

I'd imagine if he doesn't return to practice early this week there's no chance that he plays on Sunday. We certainly need the WR help. I like what I saw out of Daniel Brown. He shows aggressiveness and high points the ball, something our other receivers (other than Smith Sr.) don't do.

I hope we can stash Brown on our practice squad. I love the kid's game. His physical numbers are very good, a 4.15 short shuttle indicates he has the quickness necessary to run crisp routes. He has nearly 10" hands and excellent natural body control. At 6'5" 227 pounds, his 40 of 4.52-4.58 is not bad in combination with his quickness. The guy is a gamer.

Well

Ravens have released two WRs today: Daniel Brown and Tom Nelson. They are now at 7 WRs TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL)

Cross your fingers he clears waivers. Selfishly I would have liked for us to release him closer to the deadline, but it's considerate to give him a chance to find something else.

Yeah, but it was also trash time...so many factors to consider. It'll all pan out. I liked him too.

Very true but it's not like our other young receivers tore it up in trash time this preseason. Brown also had a strong camp to back it up and the skill set that Trestman looks for in his receivers. But yes I agree, I will pan out.

Very true but it's not like our other young receivers tore it up in trash time this preseason. Brown also had a strong camp to back it up. But yes I agree, I will pan out.

Agreed. All the talk about a talented WR class this year and ....just a dusty old fart of excitement