23 replies to this topic

#21 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:15 PM

Shut out for the ENTIRE series. That's a new low. Guess these guys just aren't interested.

And Spen - definitely agree that he was worth keeping. To me the Duq problem was bigger: our corner OF options were Pearce, Lough, Young, Reimold, Snyder... all career underachievers, two with recent success, but moderate success at that, all pushing 30 or beyond... how lucky do you think you're going to get? What's the real upside of that system?

Here's what really gets me ... the O's offense in many respects is just like the Yankees and Jays... except both of those teams know how to walk when it's needed. 

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster too. And when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares also into you.

#22 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:56 PM

Shut out for the ENTIRE series. That's a new low. Guess these guys just aren't interested.

And Spen - definitely agree that he was worth keeping. To me the Duq problem was bigger: our corner OF options were Pearce, Lough, Young, Reimold, Snyder... all career underachievers, two with recent success, but moderate success at that, all pushing 30 or beyond... how lucky do you think you're going to get? What's the real upside of that system?

Here's what really gets me ... the O's offense in many respects is just like the Yankees and Jays... except both of those teams know how to walk when it's needed. 

Luckily we could put Flaherty out there too.  :)

Hi.

#23 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,061 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:14 PM

Guys, I'm starting to think we are not going to make the playoffs. :(
Hi.

#24 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

Chris David named most valuable Oriole. How do they give him that over Manny?

Manny note has 33hr, and avg 30 points higher than Chris, plays a gold give third base, strikes out far less... Chris had an amazing year, but pretty much with power alone.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster too. And when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares also into you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users