ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If what I suspect does happen

papasmurfbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgR-ofFLvvE

I have fallen in love with Paxton Lynch. This kid is nothing other than a stud. He reminds me of Joe in how he is put together. He is 6-7 and 245 lbs. That is where the similarities end. He is more athletic than Joe. He throws about as far as Joe but there is one big difference. He is accurate hitting the receivers. He hits guys going long in stride in a very Marino-esk way. I also like his short and intermediate game. He also seems to be smarter than Joe. He doesn't look to make just head scratching plays. He has 17 tds so far this season to 1 pick.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/534849/paxton-lynch

I watched the whole Tulsa game Fri and came away very impressed. If he leaves this yr the Ravens should get him. If he stays in school for his Sr yr then wait for 2017 to go get him.

He has a major learning curve to go through. I've been watching all season, with a rush in his face against better defenses than Tulsa, not so good... Oh and Papa, in College, Joe hit receivers in stride on deep routes, too.... They all do, but timing gets messed up in the pros for a few years due to many factors.....

Memphis-Navy this week should be exciting. Navy is very good this season and has their own stud at QB.

If Memphis can get past Navy then Memphis-Houston is going to be a big matchup of non-P5 undefeated teams that could throw a wrench into the playoff system.

What a game it was.... I just don't get these defenses struggling with the tripple option! It is simply assignment football more than against any other type of offense.... Defensive tackle takes the back, end/lb takes the quarterback (and drills him each & every time) and the corner/ ss lineback gets the pitch man...... Back side corner and safety stay home to defend the pass..... Shoot, I grew up playing against the tripple option.....

• 1 month later...

Goff doesn't impress me at all.

Then change your glasses. He is the best one coming out this year. But none of them, none of them, is ready to start in the NFL before year 3. He is the biggest upside, great accuracy, very quick release, moves very well in the pocket, quick feet, and smart. Yes, Aaron Rogers like when he came out of Cal. But will Goff get the time to sit & learn as Rogers did?

• 2 months later...

He has a major learning curve to go through. I've been watching all season, with a rush in his face against better defenses than Tulsa, not so good... Oh and Papa, in College, Joe hit receivers in stride on deep routes, too.... They all do, but timing gets messed up in the pros for a few years due to many factors.....

Like no weapons to throw to and superior corners covering them. When have Ravens drafted a truly

good receiver? Mark Clayton you say? Yea, sure. Dem Wills? LOL