• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 millz58

millz58

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 587 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

Well, another Rondo show, and Pierce was good too. I like the Celtics' chances of hoisting the trophy in front of Jack...
LA better show they can compete with more than just Kobe and "2nd star of the day".
Rogue Math Nerd

#22 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

no perkins, boston can not match another performance like like that. LAKERS in 7 HAHA.
"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#23 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

it was a great series and a great game 7. LA was as cold as ice against bos Defense for 3 quarters until the curse of the celtics fourth quarter sprung up. Bos just couldnt keep up on the boards without perkins.
"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#24 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

I do love Ron Artest

k2-_2564f5e3-aa08-456b-81e9-b7cffd9b394d

Fako, Joe Fako I am the Pick Machine!!!

#25 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

[quote name='papasmurfbell' date='19 June 2010 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1276957048' post='19195']
I do love Ron Artest

the guy def has mental issues. Lol at 8:50, "i heard phil jackson in my ear, dont shoot ron, dont shoot. I was like whatever Im shooting it" Classic shit right there. "Im goin to da club tonight!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users