ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Marc Trestman Rumor

GrubberRaven

He developed Aiken who had 80 yards Monday night.

He did what? Aiken has been developing each year. He has been force fed passes since Smith sr went down. That does not qualify as "developing" anyone; it is up to the player to perform.

He is turning into a tough receiver ala Boldin. But his routes still stink and his hands are still suspect.

Tresman has done nothing but help defenses build stats because of obvious and terrible play calls.....

He did what? Aiken has been developing each year. He has been force fed passes since Smith sr went down. That does not qualify as "developing" anyone; it is up to the player to perform.

He is turning into a tough receiver ala Boldin. But his routes still stink and his hands are still suspect.

Tresman has done nothing but help defenses build stats because of obvious and terrible play calls.....

Agreed.

11th ranked offense. #15 in points....with very little to work with.

I'll give him a break although I don't like how he forgot about the run in some games this season.

He needs some players and playmakers before he can be properly evaluated.

11th ranked offense. #15 in points....with very little to work with.

I'll give him a break although I don't like how he forgot about the run in some games this season.

He needs some players and playmakers before he can be properly evaluated.

Max, I am with you. I don't think Trestman has been as bad as everyone gives him slack for. Ravens got what they asked for. Trestman was a known pass happy OC. On top of that he is used to having big, strong, tall receivers who can go up for balls thrown downfield and in the redzone. Don't give him the weapons, it's not realistic to think his offense will work.

I don't mind the pass happiness. Redzone inefficiency and coming away with threes as opposed to sevens have been our downfall, especially considering the close games we've had. We've always had a poor redzone offense under Harbaugh.

They better have success with the run, the forecast is not so good for Sunday. But at least it's a warm rain, that's what I keep telling myself.

As long as it doesn't rain Schaub interceptions I fine with it.