ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

After week 14 looks like Ravens get the 4th pick

TBird

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto that on the spring but I was watching the Squeelers game last night with friends at the bar

and it was good football,

better than what the Ravens played. Winning like that means we're still in the toughest

division unlike Papa's NE and Dolts and others.

Also, Denver will blow another SB vs NE this time and Manning still can't throw in the

freezing rain.

We have the same number of trophies in the last 15 yrs as they have. Oz got his

first and he has the most recent with 5 straight play off appearances in a row

kicked in, 6 of 7.

Granted, Piss just got luckier with their receivers but we still have the same number

of trophies and all those playoff w/o a blue chip receiver. Oz would have at least two

more had he drafted the guys I begged him to - Roddy White instead of Mark Clayton

and Hakeem Nicks instead of Michael Oher.

Nicks was the go to guy in their big SB victory while DeCosta told me he wasn't as good a

player as Oher.

What? NE and Dolts? They aren't in the same div. Right now I would say the NFCW is the toughest div in football.

You obviously missed the game Sun night and I never said NE and Dolts were in the same

division. They're both in easy candy bar divisions.

kicked in, 6 of 7.

Granted, Piss just got luckier with their receivers but we still have the same number

of trophies and all those playoff w/o a blue chip receiver. Oz would have at least two

more had he drafted the guys I begged him to - Roddy White instead of Mark Clayton

Nicks was the go to guy in their big SB victory while DeCosta told me he wasn't as good a

player as Oher.

I would not say luckier for the Stealers on WRs. They are just very good at finding and developing the position.

You obviously missed the game Sun night and I never said NE and Dolts were in the same

division. They're both in easy candy bar divisions.

Then you really should write that in some kind of logical english.

kicked in, 6 of 7.

player as Oher.

The point is, talent can be found anywhere in the draft regardless of where a team drafts. And total duds can be found in the early rounds and often are. Sock used to say the draft was a crap-shoot and boy was he right.

ESPN has the Ravens picking 3rd.

3. Baltimore Ravens

Record: 4-10

FPI odds of top pick: 1.5 percent

FPI odds of top-5 pick: 89.1 percent

Comment: The Ravens are projecting for their highest draft selection since moving to Baltimore in 1996. Their three previous top-five picks were pretty decent: offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden in 1996, pass-rusher Peter Boulware in 1997 and running back Jamal Lewis in 2000.http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/192902/updated-nfl-draft-order-projection-2

I would not say luckier for the Stealers on WRs. They are just very good at finding and developing the position.

Then you really should write that in some kind of logical english.

Next time I'll spell it out in more detail so you can understand. I thought you knew they

were in different divisions. Never assume. Manning lost all those games in NE while

the Ravens have the best playoff record up there. It took a lot of cheating, bending of the

rules and trickery to beat a deleted or banged up secondary which blew 2 leads - twice.

Piss just beat a SB and that same team barely beat the Ravens in week 1 with so many

down even then. The Ravens with once again a banged up team took them to the final

minute of the game. Thats two tough games vs AFC-N for Denver.We also beat them in the POs just couple of years ago. We beat them in 2000 playoffs on way to SB 35 trophy.

The point is, talent can be found anywhere in the draft regardless of where a team drafts. And total duds can be found in the early rounds and often are. Sock used to say the draft was a crap-shoot and boy was he right.

Yes indeed. It seems some of the best WRs have come from the middle rounds and lower.

Take for exemple, Travis Taylor's class. I forget his name but the top WR went to Cinci

and he along with all the other top WRs including TT were total busts except Plexigo

Burress who went to Piss. He had a couple of good years, not fantastic but got a big

pay day elsewhere but none of the other panned out.

Talk about luck, everyone passed on Hiney Ward who was the best WR in the country that

year but fell off his bicycle a week after the season and busted his ACL. Everyone passed on him

for the first two rounds but Pissburgh took him in the 3rd with the ACL busted. He of course couldn't

play for a year but came back to be one of the best ever and he sure hurt the Ravens over

the years. Just ask Ed Reed's neck. Ed didn't even speak to him in the locker room during

the pro bowl. He later said he respected his football skills but not as a dirty player.

I begged Ozzie to draft Roddy White and so did Kiper who was livid when Ozzie took Mark

Clayton who was a #1 pick on everyone's board and Ozzie always plays the but all those board's were wrong and Roddy has burned us a few times while Clayton was a bust.

So there's a lot of luck to it. Piss got lucky with Burress and Antonio Brown where Ozzy didn't.

I see it's weed time for you, man.

I'm talking about a Bronco team that is going to the playoffs again and are in first place the

last time I checked with a .714 just under .786 for Bengals who are also in first place. A

banged up Ravens team took them to the last min of the game.

The weed and wine are making you giggle, not the football talk.

Yes indeed. It seems some of the best WRs have come from the middle rounds and lower.

Take for exemple, Travis Taylor's class. I forget his name but the top WR went to Cinci

and he along with all the other top WRs including TT were total busts except Plexigo

Burress who went to Piss. He had a couple of good years, not fantastic but got a big

pay day elsewhere but none of the other panned out.

Talk about luck, everyone passed on Hiney Ward who was the best WR in the country that

year but fell off his bicycle a week after the season and busted his ACL. Everyone passed on him

for the first two rounds but Pissburgh took him in the 3rd with the ACL busted. He of course couldn't

play for a year but came back to be one of the best ever and he sure hurt the Ravens over

the years. Just ask Ed Reed's neck. Ed didn't even speak to him in the locker room during

the pro bowl. He later said he respected his football skills but not as a dirty player.

I begged Ozzie to draft Roddy White and so did Kiper who was livid when Ozzie took Mark

Clayton who was a #1 pick on everyone's board and Ozzie always plays the but all those board's were wrong and Roddy has burned us a few times while Clayton was a bust.

So there's a lot of luck to it. Piss got lucky with Burress and Antonio Brown where Ozzy didn't.

Didn't know Ward couldn't play for the first year. Maybe we'll succeed with Perriman the same way.

I see it's weed time for you, man.

I'm talking about a Bronco team that is going to the playoffs again and are in first place the

last time I checked with a .714 just under .786 for Bengals who are also in first place. A

banged up Ravens team took them to the last min of the game.

The weed and wine are making you giggle, not the football talk.

You seem to be the only one who thinks that the Broncos are a good team. They are riding a sick D other than that with the QB play they have they are sunk. Oswiler seems OK. He is lightyears better than Manning now. But they are not good enough to do anything in the playoffs.

You're the one in denial. Ravens won a SB riding a damn good D and won it with no QB. At least Manning is there which is more than about 25 other QBs can say. Manning is better than what the Ravens have at QB at the moment. Marsha doesn't mind getting in every year being in a candy bar division either.

You're the one in denial. Ravens won a SB riding a damn good D and won it with no QB. At least Manning is there which is more than about 25 other QBs can say. Manning is better than what the Ravens have at QB at the moment. Marsha doesn't mind getting in every year being in a candy bar division either.

You must of been caught up in banging that cops wife in 2012, our d was pathetic, we limped into the playoffs losing 4 outa the last 5, if Joe didn't don the Montana cape, we'd be 1-1 in ravens super bowls

Edited by cravnravn

I think it was your wife I was caught up in back in 2012-lol, I think her name was Bridgett

or something and well, you get the drift.

That wasn't the greatest SB team of all time but they won it. Doesnt matter how they got

in. Now a days, it's not who the dominant team is all year like when the Colts went to

SB 3 but who gets hot at the end of the year. Giants won their SBs getting hot at the

end of the year. Other teams like Denver play strong in the regular season because they're

in easy divisions like NEs but fall apart in the playoffs because the teams are stronger.

What you're forgetting, is, we finally got rid of CAM in 12, Caldwell steps up and moved KO back

to LG and Oher back to RT and inserts Fat Mac into LT and we went on a winning streak and

never lost. With that revised offense, we came from behind to beat Denver out there with a

special play at the end of the game. On that miracle play, Oher was beat and pushed back

and his man almost had a hand on Joe who stepped up in the pocket and threw a bullet

to JJ who got behind everyone.

The D held on just like they did in SB47 that year after giving up a 3 TD lead but hung on in the

end with HARBs pressuring KAP knowing he couldn't handle it.

Whose wife were you in when Ellerbe won the game with a blitz forcing KAP to over throw their

top weapon Crabtree who was covered well by Jimmy Smith. Jimmy had him covered so well

that afterwards he said he watched film before the game and notice in the film KAP touched his

helmet on the right side. That meant he was throwing right and Jimmy knew the exact spot.

That was a defense that sure limped through the last 4 games and in the SB but won and the

Ravens are wearing the rings, not KAPs boys.

That was by far the ugliest SB ever and Bubba never wore his ring because the

game was played so bad by both teams.

In fact Arty Donovan said the same about the greatest game ever played. He said it

was a lousy game and we played terrible and should have won it in regulation but

it goes to the first sudden death game in history and history is made.