ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

TERRELL SUGGS ARRESTED IN ARIZONA

papasmurfbell

Smurf - you used all CAPS. Not supposed to. Trying to get attention heh. You would be happy

if they cut the whole damn team being from DC.

Did anyone read why he was arrested? It was due to suspended license over unpaid

tickets.

OK, shit like that happens every day. He probably didn't know the license was suspended.

That happened to me once for unpaid seat belt ticket. I paid the ticket but court lost it and

suspended my registration. I never got suspension notice because I moved so I got caught

for driving with on a suspended registration. Had to call my niece to take me home. Cops

wouldn't let me drive.

So I go before the judge and she said she could see that happening but all of this trouble for

not wearing my seat belt. She could have given me the max fine of $1,000 plus 65 days in

jail but since I was squeeky clean, never having a point on my record she let me off.

So let's see if Suggs gets off. Let's see the details before cutting him. Jimmy Smith was apprehended

a couple of years ago for interfering with an arrest but charges were eventually dismissed.

Oh, and on my situation. A month after the trial I got a check for $25 from the state. It was because

I paid twice for the seat belt ticket. They found the first check. I could have gone to jail over a clerical

mistake by the court.

Like I said, shit happens especially with a certain troll on this board.

You shouldn't get cut for what he did even though it was very wrong. He'll probably get a four game suspension. Maybe the Ravens get proactive and suspend him themselves. Can a team suspend a guy?

Now, IF he was DUI then cut him.

Smurf - you used all CAPS. Not supposed to. Trying to get attention heh. You would be happy

if they cut the whole damn team being from DC.

Did anyone read why he was arrested? It was due to suspended license over unpaid

tickets.

OK, shit like that happens every day. He probably didn't know the license was suspended.

That happened to me once for unpaid seat belt ticket. I paid the ticket but court lost it and

suspended my registration. I never got suspension notice because I moved so I got caught

for driving with on a suspended registration. Had to call my niece to take me home. Cops

wouldn't let me drive.

So I go before the judge and she said she could see that happening but all of this trouble for

not wearing my seat belt. She could have given me the max fine of $1,000 plus 65 days in

jail but since I was squeeky clean, never having a point on my record she let me off.

So let's see if Suggs gets off. Let's see the details before cutting him. Jimmy Smith was apprehended

a couple of years ago for interfering with an arrest but charges were eventually dismissed.

Oh, and on my situation. A month after the trial I got a check for $25 from the state. It was because

I paid twice for the seat belt ticket. They found the first check. I could have gone to jail over a clerical

mistake by the court.

Like I said, shit happens especially with a certain poster on this board.

I just cut and pasted right from th eTMZ site. I didn't actually write it.

You shouldn't get cut for what he did even though it was very wrong. He'll probably get a four game suspension. Maybe the Ravens get proactive and suspend him themselves. Can a team suspend a guy?

Now, IF he was DUI then cut him.

Yes a team can make the suspension. Since he is coming back from an injury and I suspect will be on the PUP list it would be a smart way to deal with it.

I just cut and pasted right from th eTMZ site. I didn't actually write it.

Yes a team can make the suspension. Since he is coming back from an injury and I suspect will be on the PUP list it would be a smart way to deal with it.

You typed the title of the thread in ALL CAPs.

LOL - Here are the details, no drugs or dui, no women. Well,he was with one but got sleepy

and went home and fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the bldg and damaged it.

Cops said that was why he was being arrested and he looked at the cop and said you look

like the cop that gave me a ticket couple of years ago and the cop said yea and I'm taking

you to jail now. Suggs said can I call my mom when I get there.

He was also driving on a suspended license which is a minor offense but leaving the scene

of an accident after damaging property isn't.

From the Sun:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-onbody-police-video-of-ravens-linebacker-terrell-suggs-arrest-in-arizona-20160304-story.html

Damn! Now they are getting these athletes on video and leaking it out.

But then again....you have to be a Raven...like Ray Rice.

Too bad they didn't show Le'veon Bell stoned.

Suggs is really wrong and stupid. He needs to be suspended.

Damn! Now they are getting these athletes on video and leaking it out.

But then again....you have to be a Raven...like Ray Rice.

Too bad they didn't show Le'veon Bell stoned.

Suggs is really wrong and stupid. He needs to be suspended.

No he doesn't, slap his wrist, fine him if you want, he did something wrong legally, but wtf

I'm surprised at you Crave.

This piece from PFF rated Suggs as the 2d best OLB overall and #1 vs the run for a score of

+26.4.

The rest of the article shows how he was missed. Denver didn't win that game until Suggs went

out. Not the same pressure on Manning at the end of the game.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/09/14/impact-of-terrell-suggs-injury-on-ravens-defense/

I'm surprised at you Crave.

This piece from PFF rated Suggs as the 2d best OLB overall and #1 vs the run for a score of

+26.4.

The rest of the article shows how he was missed. Denver didn't win that game until Suggs went

out. Not the same pressure on Manning at the end of the game.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/09/14/impact-of-terrell-suggs-injury-on-ravens-defense/

Good Point.

Behind it is the glaring lack of a pass rush and QB pressure that is a major team issue right now.

Nobody knows if Suggs and Dumervil can get it done this season. BTW: Dumervil gave his all last year. No quit in that dude.

Good Point.

Behind it is the glaring lack of a pass rush and QB pressure that is a major team issue right now.

Nobody knows if Suggs and Dumervil can get it done this season. BTW: Dumervil gave his all last year. No quit in that dude.

Maybe his old pal Von will be glad to help Dooooooom out.

Tongue in cheek.

It's huge when any team doesn't have it's #1 draft pick regardless of position. Perriman would have done

better than what we had. That's for sure.

Hey dumb ass it was the first report. I had no idea what he was arrested for. It turned out to be no big deal.

LOL - Keep trolling with the slimey TMZ reports. It's dumb ass to file a report w/o any details. That's what

makes it a slimy rag sheet. I said at the top we don't know the facts yet and TMZ

is a rag sheet scorned by the entire country so that's what you get for using it. ILMAO

I used The Sun.

And no big deal, it was in all caps. That makes it a big deal. You were gloating and happy over it.

Big headlines but no story to it. Smurf didn't even no why.