ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Looking Down the Road

varaven45

A buddy of mine (& Falcons fan) and I are going to Georgia Dome for Nov 11 game (Thursday night).

We are looking at scoring lower level tix (corner end zone). They look very similar to M & T seating arrangements.

Not having been there before, I was wondering if these lower level seats were decent - thee are only about $100 each.

Anybody been there, sat near those areas ?

Thanks for reply

VARAVEN

Hey varav....

I sit in the lower level end zone (115) and I love it. You can see all the running and passing lanes, the line opening holes, totally see the plays develop.... and the TD's in my endzone more than make up for having to use the big screen when the team is at the opposite end.

Go for it...it beats the nose bleeds by a mile.

Hey varav....

I sit in the lower level end zone (115) and I love it. You can see all the running and passing lanes, the line opening holes, totally see the plays develop.... and the TD's in my endzone more than make up for having to use the big screen when the team is at the opposite end.

He was talking about the stadium in G-E-O-R-G-I-A..

We are looking at scoring lower level tix (corner end zone). They look very similar to M & T seating arrangements.

VARAVEN

Problems with reading comprehension crav?

It's ok...we understand.

bird-pooping-2.gif

Hey varav....

Thanks max !

I just bought tickets and booked the flight! I got decent deal on Ebay on lower level end as well (about 100/ticket). I think that overall the ticket prices there are less than M&T. Basic economics I guess...

Cool Bmore ! I am also looking at $80 for lower level tix. This trip is loking better all the time.

VARAVEN