ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

TO a CAT?

Guest BallTMore

The Rams dropped out, so the only team left that has shown interest is Cincinnati.

He'll be a Bengal. They'll be tougher to beat with this signing.

The Rams dropped out, so the only team left that has shown interest is Cincinnati.

He'll be a Bengal. They'll be tougher to beat with this signing.

Got that right. Plus it cancels out Baltimore's brief advantage of signing Boldin.

Got that right. Plus it cancels out Baltimore's brief advantage of signing Boldin.

TO doesn't come close to canceling out Boldin at this point in his career, but he certainly can still play, and I'm pissed off Cincy gets him. Let's just hope he blows up at Carson sometime this season.

TO doesn't come close to canceling out Boldin at this point in his career, but he certainly can still play, and I'm pissed off Cincy gets him. Let's just hope he blows up at Carson sometime this season.

You got to admit Owens can stay healthy on a more regular basis than Boldin has. I live in Arizona. I've watched Boldin who is an excellent reciever when he's not on the IR list.

I don't think he makes them a better team. Developing the guys they have...getting them PT and game experience... is the wiser investment.

Yup I agree..And it dosent change the fact you have 2 prima-donas WR's, 1 ball and a QB that is pretty beat up..I see an explosion in the Queen City probably Octoberish.

Yup I agree..And it dosent change the fact you have 2 prima-donas WR's, 1 ball and a QB that is pretty beat up..I see an explosion in the Queen City probably Octoberish.

Not too mention they still think marvin lewis is a good coach. How that guy is still employed after delivering 0 playoff wins in 10 years is beyond me.

You're waiting in vain. This is a new Terrell Owens. The Batman to Ochocinco's Robin...

Batman_and-Ocho.gif

Guest BallTMore
This is a new Terrell Owens

I hope that was a joke.

T.O. will be T.O.. Just as he has been with every team he has played on. If you're winning it's all good. If not, he and Ocho will tear the stadium apart.

Terrell is good. He'll improve the team, not by leaps-and-bounds, but they'll be better, tougher. Not a bad signing at all.

I hope that was a joke.

T.O. will be T.O.. Just as he has been with every team he has played on. If you're winning it's all good.

Not a joke. Terrell played on a dismal Buffalo team last season, and he did nothing disruptive. Now with Palmer being there to throw the ball to him instead of Fitzgerald, I predict a big turn around in his numbers. They'll be winning, and all will be good.

I hope you know his contract is incentive filled..Let CP get injured or CP throw the ball to Gresham and Mucho..You will same the same Leon that played in Philly & Dallas.

Not too mention they will be arguing all the time over who has the best TV show on VH1. So gay. Two wide receivers on the same team, both have their own tv shows on the same network. I expect that from the cowboys but now the bengals are just trying to gain national attention.

I hope you know his contract is incentive filled..Let CP get injured or CP throw the ball to Gresham and Mucho..You will same the same Leon that played in Philly & Dallas.

Keep on telling yourself that if it eases your fears.

Here's why they signed T.O....

So why do the Bengals need T.O., too? The more people you talk to in Cincy, the more you hear that Bryant's knee is in such bad shape and that he's nowhere close to being able to run and cut like NFL receivers should. That means somebody in Cincinnati has some explaining to do. Owner Mike Brown will want to start with his medical staff since they passed Bryant's physical in the first place. Then he will want to look himself in the mirror, since he signed off on a four-year, $28 million deal to a guy who started only 11 games in 2009 and caught 39 passes -- the result of a balky knee. That's just bad business any way you slice it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/ross_tucker/07/27/TO.reaction/index.html

This move definitely scares me as a Ravens fan. TO has plenty left in the tank. He is still an elite athlete in this league and is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. Covering him and Chad is going to be very difficult. I am not sure if TO is going to put up huge numbers in Cincy, but he will certainly have a large impact in the form of taking pressure off of Chad, Benson, giving Carson another legitimate deep threat, and keeping the defense honest.

This move definitely scares me as a Ravens fan. TO has plenty left in the tank. He is still an elite athlete in this league and is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. Covering him and Chad is going to be very difficult. I am not sure if TO is going to put up huge numbers in Cincy, but he will certainly have a large impact in the form of taking pressure off of Chad, Benson, giving Carson another legitimate deep threat, and keeping the defense honest.

Yep and, as Been and maybe others pointed out, makes Cincy the AFCN favorite. I am not so sure they already werent the favorite for the AFCN. After all, they swept the AFCN last year, had a very good draft, and now pick up TO. They should be considered the favrite to win the division.

TO is certainly not the receiver he was a couple years ago but he can still stretch the field. Inputs from Turk Schonert and Ryan Fitzpatrick had him working hard in practice last year with the Bills. So the Bengals don't have too much to lose. He could blow up but he's not going to get another chance to make the playoffs. You would think that would make him a model player but we shall see.

Antonio Bryant participated in the first practice if his knee was that bad they would have put him on the PUP list. Because he had a meniscus tear they plan on practicing him only once a day. I think he will have some pain this year.

Biggest news was Andre Smith started on the PUP list. I think they want to get him in better shape before they put him into practice. He's looking to play the last two preseason games.

Anyway all the season has started. thank god.