ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

TO a CAT?

What is this thing turning into a bengals message board all the sudden. Alot of ravens fans on here are calling for the Bungholes to win the AFCN.... please. We are talking about a team coached by a guy who has had what 2 or 3 winning seasons in 9 years and hasnt won a playoff game in equally as long. Last I checked the Ravens played football one week longer than the division champions last season. And sure they got better in the draft, every team does. According to most experts, the ravens had the best draft in the division and some said in the entire league.(kindle aside(hindsight)). So we got better too. They went out and grabbed up an old man to add to a roster that already had good depth at WR. We added a younger equally talented WR to add to a roster that sorely needed that spot filled. They are also banking on Cedric Benson to repeat what he did last year. I personally feel he is not all that talented or game breaking. We on the other hand have a stable of RB's who can all carry the ball. Let benson try to run on ngata and cody. Their D is young and unproven. Our D is Legendary, battle tested, and led by the greatest Linebacker to ever take the field. Ravens sweep division.

I think they have the sweep.

Let's just play the games and see what happens. Both Baltimore and Cincinnati improved their teams dramatically IMO. Pittsburgh and Cleveland, not so much.

Im sorry, I dont see it, and every media outlet echo's my thoughts, This will hurt them more than help them. Billick was on the radio yesterday said that the Bengals were good, but signing Leon noway made them a championship team,

Billick was on the radio yesterday said that the Bengals were good, but signing Leon noway made them a championship team,

Billick? Isn't that the guy Baltimore fired for being a dumbass? Well keep on listening to that dude.

Guest BallTMore

I'm not crowning the Bengals champs of the AFC North, but it was a good signing. The loss of Foxworth today makes the T.O. signing even better.

Bengal fans should be excited about their team.

6-0 in the North last season. Good draft. A young defense that got them to the playoffs, which should be just as good this season. And they improved their offense, which was a big problem down the stretch last year. No reason to think this team won't be in the hunt.

Having said that, I expect a split between the Ravens and Bengals.

Having said that, I expect a split between the Ravens and Bengals.

As do I, but not the way you might think. Cincy wins in Baltimore, and vice versa.

Billick? Isn't that the guy Baltimore fired for being a dumbass? Well keep on listening to that dude.

Jason La whateverhisnameis from the NFL Channel when asked if the Bengals are a complete team now? He said we'll see in Nov when the Bengals are a game below .500 and Palmer is sailing passes, We;ll see then what kind of team the Bengals are.

Jason La whateverhisnameis from the NFL Channel when asked if the Bengals are a complete team now? He said we'll see in Nov when the Bengals are a game below .500 and Palmer is sailing passes, We;ll see then what kind of team the Bengals are.

From that statement I's say his name is Jason La TalkingOutHisAss.