Week 4 vs. Oakland Raiders

deeshopper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...Preston calls this a good loss.

Mike Preston, Ravens columnist: The Ravens lost their first game of the 2016 season, but overall I was impressed with the effort. I think they are going to be a good football team before the season is over -- barring injuries. I saw a lot of things that I liked against a competitive Oakland team, but the Ravens have some cleaning up to do, especially with the penalties. I feel better about this team now than in their previous three wins. I will get more into that later in my column. But there really is such a thing as a good loss.....http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/sports/ravens/bal-instant-analysis-from-the-ravens-raiders-20161002-story.html

wow...Preston calls this a good loss.

Not going to say it. As much as a win is a win, a loss is a loss and that you don't want that.

BUT

I do see his point. This team is still learning, still trying to find itself, and to be 3-1 while doing that tell you how strong this team is and will be.

Still needs some time. I have a feeling that come playoff time, the talking heads are going to be saying, the Ravens are the team other teams dont want to face. Not they know what they are talkin about