ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2010 ExtremeRavens Fantasy League

deeshopper

Here it is, folks. If this one fills up, a second league will be created. Best of luck!

Setting Value League ID#: 283724

League Name: ExtremeRavens League I

Password: defense

League URL: http://football.fant...e/extremeravens

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Thu Sep 2 9:00pm EDT

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 21 to Dec 27

Please note that the playoff settings have been pushed up to include week 14. This is a new option for Yahoo and I decided to make this change. In the past, the playoffs have been weeks 16 and 17 which becomes problematic when NFL teams bench their starters in the playoffs. However, by adding a week to the playoffs, there are now six teams that qualify for the playoffs as opposed to four as in previous years.

Also, owners that were in the league last year have already received their invite to join the league again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was looking for another league to play in, so I decided to join this one. I don't want to take a spot from anyone else who played last year though, since that wouldn't seem quite fair. If someone else wants to play and cannot due to reaching the max teams, let me know and I'll back out. Otherwise, I'm in as Game Time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am amazed it looks like I won this week. I was on a cruise until yesterday and changed my lineup quickly (.65 cents a minute) a few days ago. I must have missed some because I have a player in my lineup who is on his bye week.