2010 ExtremeRavens Fantasy League

deeshopper

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you to win, so start Ben. :thumbup:

Both of his games have been solid, and the Pack offense can't be trusted until they get an RB.

I want me to win too! Good thing i'm not a coach because I seem to be squandering a lot of talent!

Lack of a solid RB has actually helped Rodgers fantasy wise. He is really racking up the yards. Their RB is not even that bad, he gets over 4 yards a pop, but they don't run him more than 10-15 times a game. The only reason i'm considering sitting Rogers is because of the Jets' D.

Rodgers is on pace for his worst year as a starter in essentially every category. Or, suffice to say, he's on pace for a worse year than his incredible season last year.

It's definitely pretty close. Saints are a wreck right now, and the Jets are definitely strong. I think Ben might have the better day, but maybe you're right about Rodgers getting more points in the end.

• 1 month later...

You still have a big lead. But I'd like to see you lose. I play the winner and I can never beat you. Ever. You are my Cincinnati.

LOL.....well I need AP to get less than 10 points tonight which is going to be tough. That last big catch and run by Desean Jaskson killed me. Vick didn't even have to work for his 3rd TD!

I hope OTR loses violently. I hate you OTR. That should have been my playoff spot. :laugh:

:laugh: you may get your wish. I smell a 1 or 2 pt loss coming!