ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 8

deeshopper

• 2 months later...

I'm watching Indigenous Persons/Lions and Bengals/Phish.

Go Lions and Phins!

4pm...Like to see a Patriot loss.

8pm..."Oh when the Saints! Go marching in!..."

51025660.jpg

"What do you think Jamison?"

pic35.gif"Well...

Miami (3-3) at Cincinnati (2-4): The Bengals have given up 100 yards to a team five times this season. This is the game where Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown (52 yards rushing per game) gets on track. Plus, Miami is 3-0 on the road this season. Prediction: Miami, 17-10.

Pittsburgh (5-1) at New Orleans (4-3): The Steelers' weak spot is their secondary. Their pass defense ranks 24th in the NFL. The Saints might be struggling, but they can still throw the ball. Drew Brees is tied for the league lead with 14 touchdown passes. Prediction: Saints, 26-23.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/10/previewing_week_8_in_afc_north.html

Edited by vmax

The Redskins post game show is a real laffer. I find it enjoyable, comedic television...especially the fans text messages.."My week is ruined!"... :D

One thing from that game...the Lions showed you want a dominant front 4 can do. Give them a better O line, running game and 1 shut down corner and they are in the playoffs every year....yea I know...they only have 2 wins.

The Bengals pass rush showed what a lousey pass rush can do. Palmer is just a shadow of what he once was.

T.O and Chads weekly TV shows, (which stink), tells everybody where their priorities lie.

Poor Bills...2nd back to back OT loss on a FG.

Troy Smith had a good game.

The Jets get shut out...not bad...and Mexico's team is done...they stink...they really are just a bad team...the Lions are better...the winless Bills are too...

Have a Raven Halloween!!!!

4-18790-367475-955744.jpg

Titans lose...that's big for the 5-2 Ravens.

The AFC playoff race will be tight.

The Colts and Texans are 4-2...one will drop to 4-3.

The Jets are 5-2...Chiefs 5-2...Pats 6-1...Stealers 5-1 at the moment...

Only 6 playoff spots available folks.

51304298.jpg

Guest BallTMore

If Blout would have scored that would have been one of the best runs I've seen. Awesome hurdle.

And I agree, poor Bills. So competitive, but snake bitten.

lol! The Guiness book of world records has a rep at the Saints game to see if this is the most people in halloween costumes in one place ever.

Does Rthsslsxxbrrgrrr as a Flasher count?

Pittsburgh loses. My week is made.

And Jets L, + Cincy L, so we are back to second spot in the AFC, and most important leading AFC N.

Solid week.

Btw our next four games will be QB debutants against Haloti, Ray and Ed :laugh: