ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 7

deeshopper

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

int in the endzone? .... not so fast, his right foot landed on boldins leg...never gets 2 feet on the ground, never hits the field of play. Ruling was no interception, and replay doesnt show him coming in bounds with the ball.... we need this break! cmon! get it correct zebras.

5 RECIEVER SET????

TOUCHDOWN RAVENS.... FLACCO TO HEAP FOR 6 :gorave:

20-24.... like ray says.... "its a 60 minute ball game!"

***Edit - Triple post FTW!* lol where is everyone at? Cmon ER! This is a brand new ball game!

Heap! That's 10 big points in the last 3 minutes...did not want to see the Bills offense on the field...they would have scored again.

This is a very bad performance by the Ravens...kind of like the game against the 0-13 Dolphins.

5 RECIEVER SET????

TOUCHDOWN RAVENS.... FLACCO TO HEAP FOR 6 :gorave:

20-24.... like ray says.... "its a 60 minute ball game!"

***Edit - Triple post FTW!* lol where is everyone at? Cmon ER! This is a brand new ball game!

I'm here ...locked into the coverage at the end there. I'm glad our offense has figured it out, but we still don't know our the D can stop their O.

I do not want to throw Jim Zorn under the bus, but I wonder if he is giving Joe too much to think about. Joe's throws are comming up short, and sometimes he seems so mechanical looking instead of fluid.The announcer said that Ravens fans are spoiled because Joe came in looking so good as a rookie and we expect him to react like a veteran. what do you all think?

And Wilson and Parmele goes from bad to good.

I was thinking the same thing...they redeemed themselves.

Parmelee was down field and blocked...looked like he was out of the play but he never stopped hustling...he motored back to make the key hit...love it!

I was thinking the same thing...they redeemed themselves.

Parmelee was down field and blocked...looked like he was out of the play but he never stopped hustling...he motored back to make the key hit...love it!

Huge momentum play.

Best start to a qtr all season.... maybe the best minute of ravens football since the superbowl int td/giants ret td/jermaine lewis return td!

lol okay, maybe im exaggerating....but that was amazing! Flea Flicker to Boldin for a wide open TD 1 play after Ed Reed's Homecomming int!

17 points in the last 72 seconds for the ravens!!! :gorave: :gorave: