ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 2

deeshopper

How long do you stay with a starting QB. Flacco still can't throw over the middle. We can't wait all season for him to learn. Start the backup. This isn't working. Ray Lewis showed his frustration on the sideline with ray rice. Lewis sees whats goin on. I just want to win.Thats all. Its not gonna happen with flacco at this time. The jets showed the other teams how to stop him.

I think it was the Bengals before the Jets. The Bengals made Joe look confused and play awful both times last season.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallTMore

23.8 QB rating.

Now next week...against the Browns!!! He'll throw for 400 yards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I the first two weeks are any indication, he may not. I thought we were done with the qb controversy. Guess not.

Good game dudes. Your defense remains awesome even at it's advanced age. You may have a problem at QB, but Palmer isn't exactly sprouting wood in my shorts either.

Guest BallTMore

Good game dudes. Your defense remains awesome even at it's advanced age. You may have a problem at QB, but Palmer isn't exactly sprouting wood in my shorts either.

Congrats. Both teams look like pretenders right now. The defenses will keep both teams in the hunt, but the offenses are severely lacking.

Here we go again, Ravens defense is elite.. probably already leading in yards after week two, and hard to see QB backups from Browns and Steelers change this the next coming weeks. Flacco and Cam here we go again, against Jets the OL was not helping much, but they did a better job today, so this has to be on Joe and Cam! And good job by the Cincys D.

Congrats. Both teams look like pretenders right now. The defenses will keep both teams in the hunt, but the offenses are severely lacking.

No question. You guys have Rice, we have Benson, and the passing games of both teams are spotty at best.