ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This is Revolting

oldno82

Six games into the season and we look pathetic on offense. Yeah I know about the injuries. But, it's pretty sickening to know these chances:

"Ravens’ Chances Of Top-10 Draft Pick Better Than Reaching Playoffs
Ugh.
It’s only October and the Ravens are already being mentioned in the same sentence “top-10 draft pick.”
According to ESPN analytics, Baltimore has twice as good a chance of picking in the top 10 of this year’s draft (38.9 percent) than advancing to the playoffs (19.1). Ugh, again.
“Of their 10 remaining games, the Ravens are only favored to win three: home against the Cleveland Browns (Week 10), home against the Cincinnati Bengals(Week 12) and home against the Miami Dolphins (Week 13),” wrote Hensley."

Are we the new 'Browns'??

Let's put it this way.

If the Ravens lose to the Yets they will be drafting in the top 5.

Now I'm still hopeful.

blutos-speech-o.gif

The D is #1 against the run.

They have a kicker.And a punter... I mean that's good for something even though special teams is struggling. :fishin:

Yets are next...4-3...then a bye week to get healthy...a lot of players could be back and the coaches will make adjustments.

Everybody is struggling in the North...and elsewhere.

9-7 might get you in.

So how do the Ravens get 6 wins from here on out?

Edited by vmax

Six games into the season and we look pathetic on offense. Yeah I know about the injuries. But, it's pretty sickening to know these chances:

"Ravens’ Chances Of Top-10 Draft Pick Better Than Reaching Playoffs

Ugh.

It’s only October and the Ravens are already being mentioned in the same sentence “top-10 draft pick.”

According to ESPN analytics, Baltimore has twice as good a chance of picking in the top 10 of this year’s draft (38.9 percent) than advancing to the playoffs (19.1). Ugh, again.

“Of their 10 remaining games, the Ravens are only favored to win three: home against the Cleveland Browns (Week 10), home against the Cincinnati Bengals(Week 12) and home against the Miami Dolphins (Week 13),” wrote Hensley."

Are we the new 'Browns'??

Far from being the Brownies, we are competitive, we are in every game so far, you can pinpoint a play or two as well as bad coaches decision as to why we lost.

It's almost a replay of 2015.

And Max, I don't want us to slip into a playoff spot, if you do then most likely the coaching stays the same, we get another top 10 pick and I guarantee we will see coaching changes, most likely starting with Harbs.

If they can beat the Jets, the Ravens (3-3) go into a bye week with a winning record and a chance to get several starters healthy and back in the lineup. They also have good chances of winning the next two games because both opponents, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns, have concerns at quarterback.

If they lose ... oh, this season could get ugly....

These are the Jets, not the Giants. If they lose this one, it will be hard mentioning the word playoffs for the rest of the year. If the Ravens win, they could end up tied for first place in the AFC North with the Steelers, who play the New England Patriots on Sunday without Roethlisberger.

They can't afford to lose....http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-column-1021-20161020-column.html

Crav...if the Ravens make the playoffs this year then it would prove they have the right coaching staff and Head Coach. If Harbaugh can get this rebuilding team that does not have a playoff caliber roster to the playoffs, then he just might be Coach of the Year.

slow down there. what about the cats? :)

By the end of this weekend the Ravens could be in a 1st place tie in the north. If the coaches get their head out their ass. Kick field goals, he is the only superstar on the team for a reason.

I think the Raven will be that team that will stick around till the end, that June fly that keeps biting ya. that SOB

• 2 weeks later...