ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens vs Mexico's Team

vmax

Mexico's Team:

#6 offense in NFL #4 in scoring

#19 passing attack behind the all potent #18 Ravens air assault force. :thumbup:

Oh! Dallas has the #1 rushing attack.

Not too shabby.

And what does the Ravens defense do?

Stop the run.

Oh! The Ravens are number 1 against the run!

Somethings got to give.

Perhaps our good friends, the Stealers, :cop: will rough them up a little bit...marinate them...so they are just right for the Ravens....who have never lost to Mexico's Team.

c801830ab6056afde3d11b4a9ee76e56.jpg

The Ravens are given a 25% chance of winning.

That's major disrespect.

I think all of us should fly down there for the game and be on our best behavior.

I will never forget those back to back 80 yard runs we pulled on them in Dallas...with two different backs.

yea. That was the game that Dal-ass chose to play the Ravens to close out their stadium...

IRVING, Texas -- All the hoopla surrounding the farewell to Texas Stadium was supposed to fire up the Dallas Cowboys. Well, it got to the Baltimore Ravens, too.

Feeling like they were a hand-picked foe set up for failure, the Ravens refused to play the stooge......"It wasn't a homecoming game. It was more like a mock funeral," McGahee said. "We spoiled their day. It was probably the best concert ever in Irving, Texas."...http://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/281220006

That running situation is what I think is intriguing about the game. I don't think the Cowgirls can run up the middle against the Ravens. Elliot is super fast and can get to the outside. Will the Ravens be fast enough to be sideline to sideline to stop that attack? If they can it will severely limit the Cowgirls attack and keep the Ravens in the game.

Mexico's team looked really strong yesterday.

The Ravens are in trouble. I can't see them having a shot at winning Sunday.

A different, really good Ravens offense would have to show for them to win and that doesn't happen over night in the NFL.

You just don't flip a switch and suddenly you're good. What you see is what you have and no amount of purple kool aid can change that.

Defense and special teams could keep them in the game.

And everybody will have to play smart disciplined football.

Continuing to turn the ball over and too many penalties will wreck them.

The Ravens have no shot at winning this game....which is why you should like their chances.

They do good as national underdogs...you know...David vs Goliath.

They do terrible as David vs Minnie Mouse.

They win if this guy has a very good day...

JOE FLACCO, QB, BALTIMORE RAVENS
Is Joe Flacco elite? You've heard it 5,000 times, and there’s still no definitive, consensus answer. If we’re going by his 2016 season, the answer is a hard “no.” Flacco has nine touchdown passes and nine interceptions and is averaging 264 passing yards per game (15th). His 78.3 passer rating is 29th in the NFL, ahead of just Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Brock Osweiler and Case Keenum. That’s not the company an elite – or even good – quarterback keeps, regardless of whether it’s a down year. Flacco was good in his last full season. in 2014, he threw 27 touchdown passes and just 12 interceptions, posting the second-best passer rating of his career. Last year he wasn’t good even before his knee injury, but his continued regression this season has been pretty surprising....http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-nfls-10-most-disappointing-players-this-season/ss-AAknA4Q#image=8

I'd say Joe can't do much because the O line is so weak that they won't be able to run or pass protect.

It's looking more and more like it will be a struggle just to be a .500 team this season.

Injury report...

The Ravens returned four injured players to practice Wednesday: guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder), linebackers Elvis Dumervil (foot) and Kamalei Correa (thigh), and cornerback Shareece Wright (thigh).

"That was good news for us," Harbaugh said.

c2f6eebf-c8a4-4231-a7d8-db74222f2d85.png

Edited by vmax

LOL....

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/798979548218032128

.As Suggs walked away, Prescott said, “Ask him what he thinks of me.”

Well, reporters did ask Suggs about Prescott and fellow Cowboys rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott.

“When you are not playing them, it’s good to watch,” Suggs said. “Especially when they are beating up on your division foes, you definitely love watching them.”...http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Terrell-Suggs-Goes-Undercover-To-Ask-Dak-Prescott-A-Question/b1f0088f-10b2-41d3-a896-a717b022cf0d

Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Dallas Cowboys features the two most accurate place-kickers in NFL history in Justin Tucker and Dan Bailey.

Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. is clearly not impressed.

"I would rather go to a circus, a carnival, a fair or even a medieval festival and watch cotton candy be made before I watch Justin Tucker and the other guy practice kicking pregame to see the evolution of kicking," Smith said. "Sorry. Now you know where I stand."...

Smith did end up giving a compliment of sorts to Tucker.

"I tell Tucker all the time: On Monday through Friday, I'd love to have his job. He does nothing," Smith said. "On Sunday, I want nothing to do with it."...http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/31718/steve-smith-would-rather-see-cotton-candy-be-made-than-watch-two-of-nfls-best-kickers

Edited by vmax

So the Raven defense does not handle mobile qbs well. They struggle to cover good slot guys, and big, fast receivers. They struggle to get preasure on qbs who stand behind good offensive lines, and they do not handle the screen game very well...

All of those things Dallas excells in, add to that Whitten, not as fast as he use to be but still great at getting open, the Ravens struggle with good tight ends.

That is just the defense.

Now the Dallas defense has really been playing above their heads, they are not that good. Their pass coverage is slightly worse than the Ravens, their pass rush, hit or miss. They do handle the run well, not that it means much since the Ravens cannot run the ball...

This might be the game I am right about, time to watch the grass grow it will likely be more enjoyable. Cowboys by 17.

can't say i want you guys to win

of course

the cowboys and ravens are teams i can't want to win

unfortunately

i have more worries about my team actually keeping a winless team just that

SIT ON IT YE OL FOGEY

you know...Mexico's Team really hasn't beaten anybody good...

REGULAR SEASON
vs Giants L20-19
@ Redskins W27-23
vs Bears W31-17
@ 49ers W24-17
vs Bengals W28-14
@ Packers W30-16
vs Eagles W29-23
@ Browns W35-10
@ Steelers W35-30

They lost to the G Men.

and of the "decent" Teams they have close wins over the Indigenous Persons, Eagles and an average Stealer Team.

yea...I know....are the Ravens even decent?