ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats to Joe for breaking the Ravens yardage record

papasmurfbell

And that and a buck will get you a cup of java (or joe ) :scared: Hey, quantity doesn't = quality.

After suffering through years of gut wrenching mediocrity, the FO needs a new OC and philosophy, rebuild its entire offense and change its identity to a balanced run/pass attack.

As long as Joe's at the helm, we need to wisely and practically build around him. It will take a couple of years to get it right.

Yep, but with the right team, formula, and the planets aligned, he can be very successful

Will he again ? Maybe; maybe not.

I've said for a few years, we needed to draft his replacement. Don't know it happens this year but it needs to.

There's some fine young projects - possible mid round pick - we could draft this year.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/227216/2017-nfl-draft-order-set-for-top-20

The Ravens have tried to help Joe Flacco's lagging deep-ball game by signing and drafting fast receivers. Flacco has completed only 27 percent of passes thrown at least 20 yards past the line of scrimmage since he won the Super Bowl in 2012.

It is amazing how ppl are now coming around to my way of seeing Joe.

Signing and drafting fast receivers is what yall call helping the deep game? Wallace is not as fast as he uaed to be. He who shall not be named barely saw the field in now 2 seasons and he trips over his feet trying to run fast... That is, IF he catches the ball or can get off press coverage...

A line that can't hold blocks for more than POINT 2 SECONDS., not 2 seconds, 2 tenths of a second on average.

Drew Brees broke another record for passing, how has his team done with all his passing records?

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/227216/2017-nfl-draft-order-set-for-top-20

It is amazing how ppl are now coming around to my way of seeing Joe.

Key word, "tried" to draft..they have failed..

Just the stupidity this season has really been magnified this year, yesterday's 1. 2 punch was the icing on the cake for me

I think the FO has outsmarted themselves in the draft. They have got away from what they did best. I remember a comment a year of 2 ago where they said they are now looking more and more at small school prospects because the rest of the league has caught up on how to draft smart. Well it's pretty obvious that strategy hasn't worked.

We no longer seem to get Superstars. Everyone seems to be hard working and good character but mediocre talents. That's why we will continue to end up with a hard working 8-8 record with every game close. That's how the team has been built.

We lack game changers and have become gun shy since the Ray Rice incident. We shy away from taking a potential star because of what happened. Just look at the pick of Stanley over Tunsil. I'm not saying Stanley will be a bust but Tunsil had the potential to be a superstar. We also had a chance to go up and get Jalen Ramsey but fluffed the trade with Dallas.

Look at the 2010 draft. We had a chance to get Dez Bryant. We had a chance to get Joe a potentially great WR and we passed so we could trade down and take Sergio Kindle and Terrence Cody :cryin: . In Oz we trust but he needs to stop flirting with mediocrity or that trust will evaporate.

Yep, but with the right team, formula, and the planets aligned, he can be very successful

Will he again ? Maybe; maybe not.

I've said for a few years, we needed to draft his replacement. Don't know it happens this year but it needs to.

There's some fine young projects - possible mid round pick - we could draft this year.

100% agreement. Time is now to draft his replacement. Get while the getting is good.