ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

2017 Baltimore Ravens

Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins

Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars (London), Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders

It's going to take more than 2 seasons to fix this team and, yes, we should draft Joe's replacement now.

As much of a mess that the offense is, the defense is worse because there's less talent there.

Very disappointed with the season, Harbs, and Oz.

It's going to take more than 2 seasons to fix this team and, yes, we should draft Joe's replacement now.

As much of a mess that the offense is, the defense is worse because there's less talent there.

Very disappointed with the season, Harbs, and Oz.

I agree...and it's so disappointing.

6-2 vs teams with losing records. 2-6 against teams with winning records. They are on the short side of being an 8-8 team.

Joe's has lost his MoJo but it's too soon to use an early round draft pick on a QB. Maybe 2018. I felt like I was watching Kyle Boller at times.

He did help win a Super Bowl....I'll never forget that, but then it seems like once he got his money....he changed.

Hey the Ravens proved today that winning is not important. They will suck again. Every FA should be looking hard at running away.

Joe didn't lose his mojo. He simply was not what ppl thought he was. He is a game mang. This season when he threw 40+ times he was 3-7. The wins were against the Browns and Mia. He is not elite.