ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Free Agents

vmax

According to Spotrac.com figures from Jan. 3, the Ravens currently have only 51 players under contract for 2017 and just $19.9 million in cap room, the fifth-lowest total in the league, to get to the 90-man offseason maximum. :nono: ..

Ravens 2017 Free-Agent Class

(free-agent signing period starts when new league year begins March 9)

Unrestricted Free Agents (12)

(four or more years' experience, can sign with another team with no compensation to the Ravens; years of experience in parentheses)

WR Kamar Aiken (4), G Vladimir Ducasse (7), S Matt Elam (4), DE Lawrence Guy (6), FB Kyle Juszczyk (4), S Anthony Levine (5), CB Chris Lewis-Harris (4), QB Ryan Mallett (6), CB Jerraud Powers (8), WR Steve Smith Sr. (16), T Rick Wagner (4), NT Brandon Williams (4)

Restricted Free Agents (8)

(three years' experience, can be tendered offer sheet by other club until April 22, Ravens would have seven days to match)

WR/RS Michael Campanaro, S Marqueston Huff, T James Hurst, G Ryan Jensen, WR Chris Matthews, LB Zachary Orr, CB Jumal Rolle, RB Terrance West

Exclusive Rights Free Agents (5)

(two years' or less experience, player has no negotiating leverage)

LB Brennen Beyer, LB Lamar Louis, LB Patrick Onwuasor, CB Sheldon Price, T De'Ondre Wesley....https://www.pressboxonline.com/2017/01/05/ravens-nfl-2017-offseason-guide-franchise-caught-in-middle

"Dew not forsake me oh mah darlin'"

HighMillerColbyPearce.jpg

Well letting them go would be one way to reduce the cap. Maybe the team needs to be blown up.

Out of that list Juice and Wagner are worth keeping for the future. Maybe Orr.

Most of the others would not hurt us a bit if they moved on.

Maybe it is time to blow this team up and start over. Also get Joe to renegotiate his contract to get these numbers down. His salary cap is the main cause of our being unable to sign big name talent. 16 interceptions this year? And you want to continue to be paid $120 million? Get real Joe.

Kyle Juszczyk and Brandon Williams maybe Lawrence Guy are the only FA I would really want back

Brandon will likely be too costly but I would love to have him back. Guy is a must, hard worker, productive and he should not be too costly.

Juse proved his worth this year, no play more so than that last one in Pit. They use the fullback a lot so he too has fo come back. The best in the league he is..

I think Willaims will be to expensive now. They should have been proactive about him. Just screwed up like they did with Ngata. I have been saying to blow things up for a while. If they do Juice is not worth keeping. He will be old when they are ready. Also there will be no way Joe will give back a penny. He is a paycheck player.