Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,175 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

#16. Baltimore Ravens
Pick: Corey Davis
Position: WR
School: Western Michigan

The Ravens will likely target a receiver early in this draft, as Mike Wallace will be 31 next year and Steve Smith Sr. is now retired. Davis is a big target with sharp route-running skills that should enable him to play right away.

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

“Put on 20 pounds of muscle over the offseason,” Hurst said. “I’m kind of on a mission this year. I’ve got a lot to prove.”

#4 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

I want to see them draft help for the offense somehow. Either an OL or a WR if good ones are available. I'd like a WR who's a playmaker.

Of course, any plan to solidify the passing game depends largely on how much Jackson improves as a passer in his second pro season. While he made some plays with his arm as a rookie, he wasn’t as consistently accurate as anyone wanted. He acknowledged to reporters earlier this month that he knew his mechanics needed work.

Jackson said he has been working on those mechanics and other aspects of his passing since February.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users