ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

When it rains it pours...and it's flooding now.

papasmurfbell

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, the full Baltimore Ravens injury list:

Kenneth Dixon (Season Ending)

Crockett Gillmore (Season Ending)

Tavon Young (Season Ending)

Dennis Pitta (Season Ending)

Maurice Canady (Can return, long timetable)

John Urschel (Retired)

Joe Flacco (One Week)?

Nico Siragusa (Carted off today)

Quincy Adeboyejo (Carted off today)

Breshad Perriman (hamstring injury today)

Larry Donnell Who knows how long?

Yanda rehabbing shoulder

Stanly who knows?

Jenson?

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/ravens-larry-donnell-injures-hand-thursday/

Donnell injured his hand in Thursday's practice session, Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com reports.

Donnell joins the multitude of injured Ravens tight ends, though his injury isn't as serious as his peers'. He reportedly made a diving catch Thursday and landed on the ball with his fingers underneath it. Though it isn't expected to be a long-term ailment, he could miss some time. Look for Nick Boyle and Vince Mayle to see some added reps in practice as the only healthy backups behind apparent-starter Ben Watson.

Not bad for a change.

Yeah as hate that for him. As hope he can heal. It is better to heal then play with an injury. If you go down for the rest of the season. Do not want them for him.

I just heard the news about a half hour ago on the radio.

It has now become really bad.

This is a 5-6 win team with Mallet.

Maybe Joe starts in Cincy, but I doubt it. If he does, how do we know that after the game he's out 4-6 weeks with a bad back.

This must be serious because Joe has played hurt many times and not said a thing.

Now Lewis who is very solid. This really hurts.

White? Thumb?!!!

Nah...I ain't buying this one. What we have here is a player that the Ravens want to keep but can't due to the depth of WR talent, so they are stashing him on IR. They do this every year. Last year Will Henry had the phantom injury.

White? Thumb?!!!

Nah...I ain't buying this one. What we have here is a player that the Ravens want to keep but can't due to the depth of WR talent, so they are stashing him on IR. They do this every year. Last year Will Henry had the phantom injury.

Didnt see the guy get hurt did not see him with docs or trainers. First thing I thought when I seen White.

If Mangold was healthy he would already be on a team.