ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Boycott ESPN's Greatest Game Ever Played

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

Just finished watching the game. It was well done, in my opinion.

The science they used to see if Gifford gained a first down was really cool, and it was great to see he really didn't make it!

Very fun to watch!

It was how his son was dead..Why is it only Dungy and Reid had problems raising their kids and being a coach Hmmmm Billick didnt, Mariucci didnt..Seems to me Dungy had his priorities mixed up..He put a GAME first.

STFU Cravn you live in PA, you pay taxes in PA, you have no standing in this community regarding Baltimore or anything else. You left town just like the Colts.

STFU Cravn you live in PA, you pay taxes in PA, you have no standing in this community regarding Baltimore or anything else. You left town just like the Colts.

I can piss off my deck back into Harford Co..And big business alway keeps their corporate out of state for tax purposes..Md Natl Bank (Bank of America) corp is in Newark Del) UPS parent Co is in the Bahamas all for Tax Purposes...Cravn he works in Baltimore, but his mailing address is in Pa..All for monetary gains, its what makes the world go around, dont let anyone tell you otherwise..

And the #1 reason why I carry a PA address, is because there is no State Tax taken out of my pension..PA,DEL FLA and Arizona are the only states that do not tax pensions..Its 150.00 extra to moi monthly. So there was a reason for moving into PA, not just a spur of the minute, jump uand move decision.

FYI: I watched "Its A Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart

Edited by cravnravn

Post of the day! :D...er sorry crav...:)

Yea Ballt...it was cool to see the Gifford controversey solved. They didn't put in the whole Donovan quote. Gifford was ranting at the officials and Art told him to STFU and get back in the huddle. :)

I loved the show. Certainly I could have done without the Indy players on it but it was clear throughout that this was Baltimore's team.

Once again I was mesmerized by the Colt logo...it will forever stop me in my tracks. It was a symbol of part of my childhood and young adult years...the memories were special.

Post of the day! ...er sorry crav...

What 31 miles away, hell I can walk to the Baltimore City line from here. Im closer to the ATM than say someone in Carroll County..Just because we get more property for the buck, you dont have to hate..I call it a smart business decision.

Think of it this way, while it takes 45 minutes to get from the 83's to Harford Rd during rush hour, dealing with road rage all the while, that same 45 minute drive Im in peace and tranquility..

Edited by cravnravn

Cravn you live in PA, you pay taxes in PA,

100 % of my gasoline, heating oil, beer, groceries, 95% of my clothing, home improvements, Christmas Tree, Cars..Were purchased in Md Stores..

As a matter of fact, its 9am, the liquor store and grocery store in WHITEFORD MD just opened, I will go spend my hard earned dollar there and pay MD Sales Tax on the cigs, beer and munchies that Im about to buy.

You can't take 'Baltimore' out of the man Hon! :D

Hey...how about that "Janet Jackson" like halftime dance by the Colts cheerleaders in those rRudolph the Red Nose Reindeer tights....with those 'Austin Powers pounching/prancing moves...risky for that day and era.....pffhhaaaattt! :D

It was how his son was dead..Why is it only Dungy and Reid had problems raising their kids and being a coach Hmmmm Billick didnt, Mariucci didnt..Seems to me Dungy had his priorities mixed up..He put a GAME first.

Cravn, that's entirely uncalled for. Ridiculous.

Dungy's son had serious emotional problems - problems that affect almost half of this country at some point in their lives. If every father quit their job to babysit a depressed son or daughter, we'd have no workforce in this country.

To be dense enough to blame his child's depression on Dungy is beyond disrespectful. It's downright rude and obscene.

Just another misconception to add to the list. I sure hope no one in your family ever has to deal with depression and anxiety - I hope no one ever has to - but the odds are that it will strike your family. It probably already has. But being the great, hardass father you are, you probably just want them to "shake it" and be a man.

It probably already has. But being the great, hardass father you are, you probably just want them to "shake it" and be a man.

It has, and guess what I put it first in my life and dealt with it..Not some FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cravnravn