• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

It's good to see they showed up and they are making plays. It's been so long.

Even Perriman has a clutch catch.

Big day for Wallace.

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

“Put on 20 pounds of muscle over the offseason,” Hurst said. “I’m kind of on a mission this year. I’ve got a lot to prove.”

#22 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

We need a drive now to run out clock and win field position.

A score would even better.

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

“Put on 20 pounds of muscle over the offseason,” Hurst said. “I’m kind of on a mission this year. I’ve got a lot to prove.”

#23 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

Play action really working well.

#24 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

Nice drive.

Looking good. 2:49 to go.

Just don't turn it over.

#25 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

Nice, final 4 and out D! :gorave:

#26 RavenMad

RavenMad

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:57 PM

That was much better. Only 1 penalty! Is that a record under Harbaugh?

2narark.jpg

#27 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:00 PM

Finally. An all around solid team performance against a playoff caliber team.  :gorave:

It was watchable!

My eyes didn't burn!

V2QZvGB.jpg

#28 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

Very nice effort today.
Hi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users