ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It's difficult to get excited about this season

vmax

I'm impatient today. This "Leap of Faith" we are asked to take that Joe will be fine, everything will be fine when he takes the field, is wearing off. I do believe Joe will be fine, but how many games do they lose while he works off the rust?

It's difficult for me to get excited about this season until I see Joe on the practice field, for at least a week, healthy and throwing well. Give me some good reports and I'm back thinking playoffs.

No Joe???? No Chance. Maybe 5-11.

Right now the "1st Unit Offense" is abysmal. Yes the starting O line has not been in place and time is running out here. They need time working together. I don't see it. So a raw group will take the field opening day.

All we can depend on from Mallett is 1-2 INT's a game with a high likelihood of one of those going for a TD.

We have not seen the starting WR unit either, but this might not be so bad because teams can't scout what the Ravens bring here.

Sorry...running game is very weak.

Filling in for the injured Joe Flacco, Ryan Mallett is averaging an abysmal 4.2 yards per attempt. Behind a banged-up offensive line, Terrance West is managing a ragged 1.9 yards per carry...

The only positive is the TE situation. They have some strength building in that unit.

Abysmal is a good way to describe the offensive line for sure. I don't foresee a good season. I am far from convinced that Joe will be OK. The team has a history of downplaying (and even ignoring) injury news to the media so we're just supposed to take what little Harbaugh tells us on blind faith? Not anymore!

photo.jpg I feel like the Colts fans without Luck. This pre season reminds me of 2001 when Searcy and Jamal Lewis went down. But...after saying that....the Ravens did make the playoffs that year! :gorave:

Have to wait until the season starts. Yeah, everything thus far has been disappointing due to injuries and the offense on the field.

I'd like to see the rookie QB get a start with the first stringers. Much like Hue is doing with the Browns.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/900341042846748675

Abysmal is a good way to describe the offensive line for sure. I don't foresee a good season. I am far from convinced that Joe will be OK. The team has a history of downplaying (and even ignoring) injury news to the media so we're just supposed to take what little Harbaugh tells us on blind faith? Not anymore!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This team is better then last season's team

That is nowhere close to true. I think it is considerably worse.

5-11 I think would be a great season if Joe has problems.

Got this tidbit off ESPN's Jason la conforma: the Ravens expect Joe to practice next week.

I hope a) his back is good, b) hope he can shake off the rust before the season starts, and c) hope offensive line doesn't get him killed this year.

They need to find a way to keep a 3rd quarterback.

Got this tidbit off ESPN's Jason la conforma: the Ravens expect Joe to practice next week.

I hope a) his back is good, b) hope he can shake off the rust before the season starts, and c) hope offensive line doesn't get him killed this year.

They need to find a way to keep a 3rd quarterback.

Monday or Tuesday was what I've been thinking.

This team is better then last season's team

Very possible.

2/3rds of the team is very good but you have to score points. (Where did we see this before????)

RAVENS NO. 1: It is only preseason, but the Ravens rank No. 1 in rushing defense (42.5 yards per game), passing defense (86.5 yards per game) and total defense (129 yards per game). "It's better than being last," Pees quipped. "I don't care whether it's preseason or whatever, I want to be that in the season, too. The whole idea of going into this year was we want to be a great defense, and we want to finish. ... To say it doesn't mean anything [in preseason], I think, really, coaches tell you that, I think that's crap. You want to go out there and you want to play well every daggone week no matter who's on the field."....https://www.pressboxonline.com/2017/08/23/injuries-still-hampering-ravens-offense

No just be real and truthful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3487255/Christian-prophet-buttocks-mauled-lion-running-pride-prove-Lord-s-power-animals-South-Africa-safari.html

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3487255/Christian-prophet-buttocks-mauled-lion-running-pride-prove-Lord-s-power-animals-South-Africa-safari.html#ixzz4qcktb0zn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If I believe hard enough and if god really exists and if god exists if I am worshiping the right god he will protect me.

Yes lets look at the ifs as facts. Smart.