ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Wr Set

cravnravn

You forgetting the running game

No.

He's doing his thing. Not one positive comment.

It's unbelievable. One continuous stream of negativity.

He lurks here all day putting down everything.

What a glorious life!

What worries me is if he says anything good about the Ravens, then will that signal the End Times?

No.

What a glorious life!

What worries me is if he says anything good about the Ravens, then will that signal the End Times?

I think I have said more good things about the Ravens lol.

But for real that is a fast group of WR.

There problem is you are saying in one post that the WRs will open the run game and then the next the run game will open the WRs. Again if the OL can't run block the run game is screwed and if they can't pass pro they are screwed.

Man you hard headed, if we can keep a defense off balance, it doesn't matter how bad the o line is, keep the d guessing, and we can make it work.

No.

What a glorious life!

Papa should change his name to Raventroll. That's all he does here. I just don't understand it. Why are you even here when you obviously hate this team? And don't say you don't hate this team. You loath it. If you lived in Boston, you would hate Brady and Belichick. You really are pathetic. Do you even have a job? More than likely- no wife- no life.

I don't care about off balance. If the OL is incapable of doing anything well any plan is useless. You are the hard headed one. Project much?

I'm bard headed? No dude, I'm well open minded, I do know the run game opens the pass game and vice versa, I don't get why YOU don't get it.

Papa should change his name to Raventroll. That's all he does here. I just don't understand it. Why are you even here when you obviously hate this team? And don't say you don't hate this team. You loath it. If you lived in Boston, you would hate Brady and Belichick. You really are pathetic. Do you even have a job? More than likely- no wife- no life.

So when I say all the things they do right and the players I think are special you ignore that don't you?

I'm bard headed? No dude, I'm well open minded, I do know the run game opens the pass game and vice versa, I don't get why YOU don't get it.

You are about the most deluded fool on the net.

So when I say all the things they do right and the players I think are special you ignore that don't you?

You are about the most deluded fool on the net.

Why am I the fool? Do you watch football? With those 3 wrs, defenses need to game plan for them they also cannot lose sight of our running backs. This is the first time we have had this much speed at WR, when you have the talent you can't ignore it, or of you do you will get burned.

If that makes me a deluded fool then so be it. Its just the Ravens fan in me. You should try it sometime.

That you are half retarded.

If I was half retarded I'd be living in my mothers basement, collecting a check from the govt like you snowflakes do.

Instead, I'm well off, retired collect a pension, and continue to work caus I like money.

Edited by cravnravn