ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

There's Something Here to Work With...maybe..

vmax

Read the thread....it turned right to Flacco hating....then the front office/Ozzie must go stuff....

I'm exaggerating, but it seems like every thread turns into this same broken record. For me, this is off season stuff to talk about.

I'm living in the Now.

It's 9/15/17 and there's a game Sunday. I'm excited about that and don't feel like bitching and moaning at every opportunity.

This is the team that we have for the 2017 season.

My view is to accept it. Root for them. Stand behind them. They are going to show up for every opponent on their schedule....and go all out to win.

In this thread, I'm trying to see what they "might" have going for them on offense. I am looking for positives because we all know very little about how well this new O line will perform as a unit. We all question their ability.

They did "OK" against the Bengals. Not great, but "serviceable"

It's a steeper test Sunday, because the Browns defense is better and will go all out to stop the run. We'll know more at the end of the day.

This line is the key to this offense. All that defenses have to do is attack it, win the match ups and the Ravens O ain't going nowhere.

The O line will be the Achilles heel of this team and season or they will hold their own and it will be an exciting season.

Ok, fine, rah-rah, sis boom bah. Every day is sunny. This line is great, they never make a mistake. They try real hard & in the end they get back up and try again....

We used to be able to discuss this team & organization completely, honestly with out attacks. That is what made this place great.

Yes, some of the conversation becomes redundant because the team, the organization keeps making the same mistakes.