ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

More "snake oil" from the Front office/ OWNER

tsylvester

No, not free Biscutts, no free game ticket, nor free lottery tickets. But a "free" dna test to see if you have a "strong spirit".... Don't look behind the curtain..... The company has been in business for 3 years, fyi..... I am not sure how this increases the fan experience. Your doctor can tell you if you have low vitamin D....

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-bz-ravens-dna-testing-20170913-story.html

Orig3n is offering for free a test of four genes. These include the ACTN3 gene, which the firm says can yield information on whether a person is likely to have enhanced performance in power and sprint activities or is considered normal.

One of our sales folks reached out to Orig3n and talked about them doing a deal here, said Kevin Rochlitz, the Ravens senior vice president of corporate sales and business development.

Theyre trying to enhance the fan experience at our home games. Its a tool for consumers to have better access to information about their bodies. This is a good company.

I'll be at the game Sunday and take the test.

It may help me on the keyboard to post faster.

I'm a little concerned about this part: "The assessment offers “insight into your mind,...."

I don't want to end up in Sheppard Pratt.

• 3 weeks later...